Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG! A DINGO ATE MY BABY!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Now that I have your attention, I have a few questions.

What's the point of all these stupid fad diets? These things never work. There is 1 formula to weight loss, that's it. Reduce the calories you take in and increase the calories you burn. Why is this not enough for people? There is no quick fix or magic pill or special diet that will lead to a healthier life. You eat right, exercise and drink water. And quit wasting your money, like on those stupid wrap things. Pyramid schemes anyone? These people prey on the gullible and lazy.

And no, I'm not talking to all of you special medical cases out there. Although I may be speaking to the wind, I temporarily forgot that the majority of CM has a "medical reason".

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Replies (21-30):
Mandy575
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Check our site out. We are a company that have endorsers not paid spokesmen. We are the only company who go through Informed Choice.  https://www.advocare.com/12127871/ We have been around for 20 years and we are not a paramid scheme either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:36 AM
1 mom liked this

So it's just a gimmick. And probably a pyramid scheme.

Quoting Anonymous:

Formula one is like shakeology.. drink mix.. low cal and fat and high in vitamins etc.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't find any information about this.

Quoting paganmommy4:

No, there is formula 1 called F1, its not a fad diet. Its medically proven to work Our doctor even has a nobel prize.

Moderation not elimination

And my company is not a pyramid scheme by far

We even have a legal department to make sure our company meets the legal requirements to enter into another country

My side line just made third cut for millionaire team

I just made $500 this week and thats from getting 25% of my profit

People dont want it so they dont get it

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:39 AM

What is the company? I don't click random links.

Quoting Mandy575:

Check our site out. We are a company that have endorsers not paid spokesmen. We are the only company who go through Informed Choice.  https://www.advocare.com/12127871/ We have been around for 20 years and we are not a paramid scheme either.

IsmellP00h
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:40 AM
You don't win friends with salad!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paganmommy4
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:40 AM

Im not going to be in here stating how much we all made from what we do and since mostly CMer's would rather call us a pyramid scheme and not actually want to have a job that pays good money

Anyways our Shakes are called F1 ( formula one complete meal replacements)

The 3/2/1 Plan is

Three multivitimins, two cell activators

Two Healthy smoothies with soy milk or water and fruit and ice and two scoops of F1 and one healthy meal.

Plus the weight loss challenge

And you can still have the bad foods once in awhile

Quoting Anonymous:

What does that mean?

Quoting paganmommy4:

You want info I can give it to you, as far as knowing what we make youve got to be a part of my downline

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting paganmommy4:

No, there is formula 1 called F1, its not a fad diet. Its medically proven to work Our doctor even has a nobel prize.

We even have a legal department to make sure our company meets the legal requirements to enter into another country

Pagan, Pro-choice, Pro-vaxing, Pitbull Advocate
MamaAjax
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:42 AM

QQ my medical reason allowed me to lose weight. LOL. Then the doc said "not healthy take Zofran."

Well that's a true story. Meds messed my weight up in the first place, but I work hard to stay healthy. Hell I'm no size 0 or even a damn size 6. I'm curvey. But I walk. I love Bikram yoga (Which is against my doctors wishes.) Swiming is a summer must. Especially since I live on a spring feed lake, that and the beach is like 30minutes away. (Hellz yeah!)

I eat lots of lovely whole foods, and organics. Having a dairy allergy helps. My son having a tomato allegry helps too. (Byebye spaghetti, chilli, lasagna, and almost everything pasta except Chicken Alfedo.)

I'm big on the lower calorie diet too. 2000 that the food pyramid promotes is out of date. Most americans aren't active enough.

I try for a 1200cal diet. But I don't do those "snack packs" they're worse for you than anyone can think.

(Note I said try... sometimes I fail... Oooo It's Easter! >.> failed....)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Oh geez. It's a gimmick and it's crap. You are sucked into a pyramid scheme (excuse me, multi-level marketing scheme) and you are the exact thing my OP is railing against.

Why do you advocate this crap?

Quoting paganmommy4:

Im not going to be in here stating how much we all made from what we do and since mostly CMer's would rather call us a pyramid scheme and not actually want to have a job that pays good money

Anyways our Shakes are called F1 ( formula one complete meal replacements)

The 3/2/1 Plan is

Three multivitimins, two cell activators

Two Healthy smoothies with soy milk or water and fruit and ice and two scoops of F1 and one healthy meal.

Plus the weight loss challenge

And you can still have the bad foods once in awhile

Quoting Anonymous:

What does that mean?

Quoting paganmommy4:

You want info I can give it to you, as far as knowing what we make youve got to be a part of my downline

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting paganmommy4:

Mandy575
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:44 AM

It's to my site. I work with them. 

Since 1993, AdvoCare® has been a world-class nutrition company specializing in health and wellness, weight management, vibrant energy and sports performance. Navigate through this site to learn more about our cutting-edge nutritional supplements and skincare as well as the opportunity to earn a full time income with a part time commitment by sharing AdvoCare products with others. Our products are formulated by an elite Scientific and Medical Advisory Board with over 200 years combined experience in pharmacology, toxicology, nutrition, sports performance and pediatrics. We have a multitude of product endorsers that includes professional athletes, champion amateur athletes, and acclaimed entertainers

If you are interested then you can watch more endorsers and explore the company further. Also we have what is called the sci/med board and this is where we can email the Dr's who created our products with questions. And yes we get our answeres directly from them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mandy575:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Damn, I wanted to read about the baby eating dingo. I was totally going to ask if you snapped a photo...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Another gimmick and pyramid scheme.

Why? Why do you sell this crap?

Quoting Mandy575:

It's to my site. I work with them. 

Since 1993, AdvoCare® has been a world-class nutrition company specializing in health and wellness, weight management, vibrant energy and sports performance. Navigate through this site to learn more about our cutting-edge nutritional supplements and skincare as well as the opportunity to earn a full time income with a part time commitment by sharing AdvoCare products with others. Our products are formulated by an elite Scientific and Medical Advisory Board with over 200 years combined experience in pharmacology, toxicology, nutrition, sports performance and pediatrics. We have a multitude of product endorsers that includes professional athletes, champion amateur athletes, and acclaimed entertainers

If you are interested then you can watch more endorsers and explore the company further. Also we have what is called the sci/med board and this is where we can email the Dr's who created our products with questions. And yes we get our answeres directly from them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mandy575:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)