Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG! A DINGO ATE MY BABY!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Now that I have your attention, I have a few questions.

What's the point of all these stupid fad diets? These things never work. There is 1 formula to weight loss, that's it. Reduce the calories you take in and increase the calories you burn. Why is this not enough for people? There is no quick fix or magic pill or special diet that will lead to a healthier life. You eat right, exercise and drink water. And quit wasting your money, like on those stupid wrap things. Pyramid schemes anyone? These people prey on the gullible and lazy.

And no, I'm not talking to all of you special medical cases out there. Although I may be speaking to the wind, I temporarily forgot that the majority of CM has a "medical reason".

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:53 AM

I want to know what in the world a cell activator is. That sounds like a sci fi weapon.

Quoting BeAmour:

Omg not soy!!!!

People have got to stop being sucked into soy being the go to.

Quoting paganmommy4:

Im not going to be in here stating how much we all made from what we do and since mostly CMer's would rather call us a pyramid scheme and not actually want to have a job that pays good money

Anyways our Shakes are called F1 ( formula one complete meal replacements)

The 3/2/1 Plan is

Three multivitimins, two cell activators

Two Healthy smoothies with soy milk or water and fruit and ice and two scoops of F1 and one healthy meal.

Plus the weight loss challenge

And you can still have the bad foods once in awhile

Quoting Anonymous:

What does that mean?

Quoting paganmommy4:

You want info I can give it to you, as far as knowing what we make youve got to be a part of my downline

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't find any information about this.

Quoting paganmommy4:

No, there is formula 1 called F1, its not a fad diet. Its medically proven to work Our doctor even has a nobel prize.

Moderation not elimination

And my company is not a pyramid scheme by far

We even have a legal department to make sure our company meets the legal requirements to enter into another country

My side line just made third cut for millionaire team

I just made $500 this week and thats from getting 25% of my profit

People dont want it so they dont get it

Mandy575
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:53 AM

It's not a pyramid at all. There are many people who just love the products and bye them when they want but are distributers so they get a discount as well. You DO NOT have to sign up in order to get our products there is NO auto ship or anything like that. It's more like a costco or sam's club. I just know that since my family has started it we all feel so much better and my DD is a motocross rider and the product Spark and Rehydrate she loves. If we were a scam would we have a Football Bowl game called the Independince Bowl? Or would we have 2 Nascar races put on by Advocare? If you don't want to learn about our product thats just fine. All I know is we love it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Another gimmick and pyramid scheme.

Why? Why do you sell this crap?

Quoting Mandy575:

It's to my site. I work with them. 

Since 1993, AdvoCare® has been a world-class nutrition company specializing in health and wellness, weight management, vibrant energy and sports performance. Navigate through this site to learn more about our cutting-edge nutritional supplements and skincare as well as the opportunity to earn a full time income with a part time commitment by sharing AdvoCare products with others. Our products are formulated by an elite Scientific and Medical Advisory Board with over 200 years combined experience in pharmacology, toxicology, nutrition, sports performance and pediatrics. We have a multitude of product endorsers that includes professional athletes, champion amateur athletes, and acclaimed entertainers

If you are interested then you can watch more endorsers and explore the company further. Also we have what is called the sci/med board and this is where we can email the Dr's who created our products with questions. And yes we get our answeres directly from them.

Quoting Anonymous:

What is the company? I don't click random links.

Quoting Mandy575:

Check our site out. We are a company that have endorsers not paid spokesmen. We are the only company who go through Informed Choice.  https://www.advocare.com/12127871/ We have been around for 20 years and we are not a paramid scheme either.

paganmommy4
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Screw the bitter people who dont want to change their lives

And i wasnt asking you to be a part of it.

Just saying there is a better way to lose weight and we have two million people that have all made money

It takes a minimum of five years to be something

People who havent made a thing are just bitter

Quoting Anonymous:

Sweetie, I said it was MLM, did you read my comment?

By the way, just what exactly do you think MLM is?

Quoting paganmommy4:

Then you arent very well educated on what we really are then

It is a MLM and the distributors get a 73% return from their upline

I just made $500 my first week

My mentor just made millionaire team

My sideline just made 3 cut millionaire team

Next month ill make supervisor

Because it works and were a 8 billion dollar company

Are in 88 countries 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh geez. It's a gimmick and it's crap. You are sucked into a pyramid scheme (excuse me, multi-level marketing scheme) and you are the exact thing my OP is railing against.

Why do you advocate this crap?

Quoting paganmommy4:

Im not going to be in here stating how much we all made from what we do and since mostly CMer's would rather call us a pyramid scheme and not actually want to have a job that pays good money

The 3/2/1 Plan is

Two Healthy smoothies with soy milk or water and fruit and ice and two scoops of F1 and one healthy meal.

Quoting Anonymous:

What does that mean?

Quoting paganmommy4:

You want info I can give it to you, as far as knowing what we make youve got to be a part of my downline

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting paganmommy4:

No, there is formula 1 called F1, its not a fad diet. Its medically proven to work Our doctor even has a nobel prize.

We even have a legal department to make sure our company meets the legal requirements to enter into another country

Pagan, Pro-choice, Pro-vaxing, Pitbull Advocate
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:55 AM
It was also an actual incident where a woman claimed that a dingo stole her baby. In the 70s (?).

Quoting sheymann:

"Dingos ate my Baby" was the name of one of the character's band.

Quoting mom2bell:

Buffy? That's a quote from Meryl Streep.

Quoting sheymann:

Did you watch Buffy? It made me think of Buffy.

OP, there are "magic pills" but they are so bad for you idk why anyone would put that in their body.

Quoting ms.sophsmom:

All i have to say is that your title gave me a wave of deja vu... Weird.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:55 AM

First of all, anyone with enough money can buy promo spots.

Second, do you have any idea what a pyramid scheme actually is? It seems like you don't.

Quoting Mandy575:

It's not a pyramid at all. There are many people who just love the products and bye them when they want but are distributers so they get a discount as well. You DO NOT have to sign up in order to get our products there is NO auto ship or anything like that. It's more like a costco or sam's club. I just know that since my family has started it we all feel so much better and my DD is a motocross rider and the product Spark and Rehydrate she loves. If we were a scam would we have a Football Bowl game called the Independince Bowl? Or would we have 2 Nascar races put on by Advocare? If you don't want to learn about our product thats just fine. All I know is we love it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mandy575:

Since 1993, AdvoCare® has been a world-class nutrition company specializing in health and wellness, weight management, vibrant energy and sports performance. Navigate through this site to learn more about our cutting-edge nutritional supplements and skincare as well as the opportunity to earn a full time income with a part time commitment by sharing AdvoCare products with others. Our products are formulated by an elite Scientific and Medical Advisory Board with over 200 years combined experience in pharmacology, toxicology, nutrition, sports performance and pediatrics. We have a multitude of product endorsers that includes professional athletes, champion amateur athletes, and acclaimed entertainers

If you are interested then you can watch more endorsers and explore the company further. Also we have what is called the sci/med board and this is where we can email the Dr's who created our products with questions. And yes we get our answeres directly from them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mandy575:

Check our site out. We are a company that have endorsers not paid spokesmen. We are the only company who go through Informed Choice.  https://www.advocare.com/12127871/ We have been around for 20 years and we are not a paramid scheme either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:56 AM

rolling on floor

Keep telling yourself that, sweetcheeks.  

Quoting paganmommy4:

Screw the bitter people who dont want to change their lives

And i wasnt asking you to be a part of it.

Just saying there is a better way to lose weight and we have two million people that have all made money

It takes a minimum of five years to be something

People who havent made a thing are just bitter

Quoting Anonymous:

Sweetie, I said it was MLM, did you read my comment?

By the way, just what exactly do you think MLM is?

Quoting paganmommy4:

Then you arent very well educated on what we really are then

It is a MLM and the distributors get a 73% return from their upline

I just made $500 my first week

My mentor just made millionaire team

My sideline just made 3 cut millionaire team

Next month ill make supervisor

Because it works and were a 8 billion dollar company

Are in 88 countries 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh geez. It's a gimmick and it's crap. You are sucked into a pyramid scheme (excuse me, multi-level marketing scheme) and you are the exact thing my OP is railing against.

Why do you advocate this crap?

Quoting paganmommy4:

The 3/2/1 Plan is

Quoting Anonymous:

What does that mean?

Quoting paganmommy4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting paganmommy4:

GirlWSemiAuto
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Lol! Stop being such a bitter hater! I love that she doesn't seem to understand what MLM actually means.

Quoting Anonymous: Ahh, thank you. I was like 'wtf is downline?'
Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:That means you need to be part of her pyramid.
Quoting Anonymous:
 What does that mean?
Quoting paganmommy4:
Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting paganmommy4:

Mandy575
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:59 AM

Yes I do know what it is. Your original title was Diets and I'm not interested in fighting with you. If you are happy in your health then great. I was just trying to share our company with you. I don't need to convince you about our company. So have a great evening.

Quoting Anonymous:

Second, do you have any idea what a pyramid scheme actually is? It seems like you don't.

Quoting Mandy575:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mandy575:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mandy575:

GirlWSemiAuto
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Very few people want to put in the hard work and make the lifestyle changes necessary to lose weight in a healthy way. Everyone seems to be on the lookout for quick fixes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Why are you trying to share your company with someone who is clearly not interested? My entire OP is about how much these gimmicks DON'T work.

Quoting Mandy575:

Yes I do know what it is. Your original title was Diets and I'm not interested in fighting with you. If you are happy in your health then great. I was just trying to share our company with you. I don't need to convince you about our company. So have a great evening.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)