Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confession is I am scared shi**ess!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies
Well after finding out that my kids school went under lock down today on fb without as much as a call from the school, because two dangerous convicts awaiting trail decided to escape from jail the county over are still on the run. my mind is equally fucked right now because dh not only works nights but tonight we got in an argument while number one my right side of my right breast hurts like hell for some reason and its swollen and I have a jaw ache from a damn wisdom tooth on the left so why did we have to argue while im sick and worried sick on top of that!..
Why is that you ask? because I am alone in the dark in the middle or really the far back of 78 acres in a lone house on the range,lol ya im in Texas.. with what near by but a railroad track that runs the back property line of our land. The point is its the same set of railroad tracks that the two felons used to take off their black and whites. Sooooo.. I in turn am now not only feeling bad, upset and now since the men still haven't been apprehended yet I am feeling very insecure right now and am scared to go to sleep.
Its been on the news on and off al day, I dont know how to link news but its Sulphur Springs, Texas Escaped convicts one awaiting trail for strangling an elderly man with a shoestring...I last heard blood hounds tracked their scent heading Northeast well thats my county and here I am alone in the country scared shitless!

Sorry so long and if jumbled I have had a rough day, someone please help me relax and try to go to sleep..
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SageAdvice
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:40 AM

Oh you must be in North Texas...

Hope the kiddies are ok. Hugs

Some times you just have to punt the ball.
SageAdvice
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:42 AM
4 moms liked this

OPPs sorry posted before I read it all. sorry your day was so bad. Maybe this will make you smile a little .

Some times you just have to punt the ball.
paganmommy4
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:43 AM
3 moms liked this

Thats why a gun is  your best friend

notsowicked11
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this

i'm sorry. i would be scared too. hopefully they find the two escapees soon and you can get some rest. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Yes Northeast Texas.. All the kids are asleep but I still worry about everyone because its just me home...and these are dangerous men in the run. Hoping to get some rest but I just dont see it happening.

Quoting SageAdvice:

Oh you must be in North Texas...

Hope the kiddies are ok. Hugs

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:47 AM
I would be staying elsewhere until they were found or get a gun! I would also be having my kids sleep in the same room with me and have nothing but the news on! Also I would leave all the lights in the house on! Good luck mamma be safe and keep us updated!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Make sure all your doors and windows are locked.  I think anyone who has had a day like you would be frazzled.  If they escaped they will want to get far away most likely.  Not hang out in the area.  If you don't have a good watch dog and a gun you should get one of each ( or more!)  This too shall pass. 

Ciuplys
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:49 AM
You should look into getting a big dog! I hope they find them soon.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:50 AM
Ya I know I would like to maybe get a license to carry but with having these kiddos I just am so Leary of guns. A teen boy accidently shot himself here a few weeks back with his own hunting rifle while cleaning it. Also my first boyfriend was shot in the head with a gun so just a bad history with guns for me I suppose.

Quoting paganmommy4:

paganmommy4
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Understandable

Quoting Anonymous:

Ya I know I would like to maybe get a license to carry but with having these kiddos I just am so Leary of guns. A teen boy accidently shot himself here a few weeks back with his own hunting rifle while cleaning it. Also my first boyfriend was shot in the head with a gun so just a bad history with guns for me I suppose.

Quoting paganmommy4:

Pagan, Pro-choice, Pro-vaxing, Pitbull Advocate
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)