Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It keeps me up at night.

Posted by   + Show Post
A lot of fucking anger, and a lot of hurt and some regret.

All of them on deep levels that I really need to deal with in time but right now I have so much HATE in my heart that I can't let go of. It eats at me and I really don't know how to let go. 90% of it is directed at one person. He's ruined me in so many ways.

So here I am. Another sleepless freaking night. I have everything that SHOULD make me happy. But I'm so fucking angry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Replies (471-480):
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:27 PM
At least he raped her an not her kids. I quit believing or feeling sorry for her when she said she was on vacation or something in an apartment having a party with a bunch of dudes and her kids were sleeping in an other room.

So bunch of men drunk and probably drunk and her kids are alone in a room? I said dot come crying when one of those men go to your kids room and a tragedy happens and she acted all like that was a sick thought and impossible to happen.

How many kids don't get raped or molested while moms entertaining other men?

*rolls her eyes*

You are bringing everything that happens to you on your self.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your Dad is a cop, right? Ask him what rape is. If you say NO and a person keeps in, it's rape. I think you are in serious denial, and that is not healthy. You need to accept that you can never trust or be friends with this person again. He is way too toxic for you.

Quoting 504bbymami:

No lmao. Anon is tryin to say I said some random man came in and pulled him off me. I didn't say that. That's not what happened. The story has NEVER changed because its the fucking truth.

Quoting Anonymous:

You do that all on your own.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Please, please, please learn to fucking read. Capslock anon idiot is wrong. You people are obsessed with trying to make me out to be a liar when I'm not. Just stop. It's pathetic.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you shocked?

Quoting Anonymous:

BUSTED YOU FUCKINLIAR YOU SAID SOME GUY ON THE STREET HEARD AND CAME TO PULL HIM OFF YOU LOL NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND.... you just lied about rape. Great.

Quoting 504bbymami:

I'm not lying. That's what he said. As soon as my gf pulled him off me, she was like wtf is wrong with you she said STOP and he started laughing and said "oh damn you was serious?" and then went on to say he thought it was role playing or "some reverse psychology type shit". His exact words.

Quoting Anonymous:

Liar.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Well, yes that's what happened BUT he told me he didn't think I was being serious... He said he thought I was like role playing or something

Quoting Anonymous:

Someone pulled him off you, he forced himself on you right? That's rape.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Please don't say he raped me. I'm not saying he raped me so it's not fair for anyone to say it.

Quoting Anonymous:

The point is he raped you while they were in the room with you. And you did nothing. Way to put your kids in danger. Kudos.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Convienient how the part saying they were asleep isn't highlighted

Quoting Anonymous:

Apparently the rapist is good with her kids LOL

Quoting 504bbymami:

Except for the fact that none of you have any idea what he has or has not forced me to do.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well said

Quoting Workoutmom2025:

Wow, you are stupid. YES, it does all fall on you. YOU made the decision to mess with him. He wasn't standing there with a gun to your head forcing you to cheat. Your life sucks right now because of YOU. He is not obligated to keep vows you made to your husband, he is not obligated to put your family and children first, YOU are obligated to do that, and you didn't because you were too busy messing with a man who didn't give a crap about you, but saw you were easy and obsessed with him. You created your problems. Period.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:28 PM

cm is not the place you need to go for help or support(well not this group). You need a professional. I'm not saying that to be mean, its truth. Do it for your kids, get some help!

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:29 PM
I won't lie. He "got it in" and pumped a couple times before my gf got him off of me. But that is in no way my fault. I did everything possible to stop him. Besides that, no I hadn't had sex with him since January 2011.

Quoting Anonymous:

So you guys never had sex? Dig yourself in deeper doll...

Quoting 504bbymami:

Wtf are you talking about??? I didn't do any fucking thing with him. I didn't fuck him! Yes he TRIED but I did EVERYTHING I could to STOP him and thankfully someone else was able to stop him before he got too far. THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME A WHORE!!! I fucking told him before hand I wasn't gonna fuck him. It's not MY FAULT that he doesn't know how to take NO for an answer!

Quoting Anonymous:

he didnt rape you and you didnt cheat. You whore. God you dont deserve any man. I have ZERO respect for you Jenna. ZERO!

Quoting 504bbymami:

I know he didnt rape me but I DEF didnt cheat.

Exactly what I said happened is exactly what happened.

Quoting Anonymous:

If he didn't rape you, then you cheated. And the only person you can be mad at is yourself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 74 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Quoting 504bbymami:

Rape is a STRONG word and a serious accusation and there is no way I would put that on him.

No, I would never call the cops on him (unless he hurt my kids or something ).

Quoting Anonymous:

How can he be good to them if he forced himself on you while they were in the same room or not. You know FORCING=RAPE right? Did you call the cops?

Quoting 504bbymami:

The kids were ASLEEP. they didn't see anything (thank god). and I cut him off after that!

Quoting Anonymous:

He forced himself on you infront of your children >>>>>> He is so good to my children! XD 

Quoting 504bbymami:

You have NO IDEA what he has or has not forced me to do. Seriously. Don't be so quick to make a statement like that.

Quoting Workoutmom2025:

Wow, you are stupid. YES, it does all fall on you. YOU made the decision to mess with him. He wasn't standing there with a gun to your head forcing you to cheat. Your life sucks right now because of YOU. He is not obligated to keep vows you made to your husband, he is not obligated to put your family and children first, YOU are obligated to do that, and you didn't because you were too busy messing with a man who didn't give a crap about you, but saw you were easy and obsessed with him. You created your problems. Period.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 83 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:30 PM
You're letting this person have to much control. Sever that quick and move on. I've dealt with that my whole life and finally just said fuck it I'm not letting this person control me like that. You can't change the past, you learn from it and grow. Take your knowledge and make a better future with it.
OompaLover6969
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Dude, I just gotta ask.....
Are you a platinum member yet?

You gotta be close........

Also, here's my non-anon courtesy reply. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

So he raped you? If he didnt rape you you had sex with him. There are only two options here. 

Quoting 504bbymami:

I won't lie. He "got it in" and pumped a couple times before my gf got him off of me. But that is in no way my fault. I did everything possible to stop him. Besides that, no I hadn't had sex with him since January 2011.

Quoting Anonymous:

So you guys never had sex? Dig yourself in deeper doll...

Quoting 504bbymami:

Wtf are you talking about??? I didn't do any fucking thing with him. I didn't fuck him! Yes he TRIED but I did EVERYTHING I could to STOP him and thankfully someone else was able to stop him before he got too far. THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME A WHORE!!! I fucking told him before hand I wasn't gonna fuck him. It's not MY FAULT that he doesn't know how to take NO for an answer!

Quoting Anonymous:

he didnt rape you and you didnt cheat. You whore. God you dont deserve any man. I have ZERO respect for you Jenna. ZERO!

Quoting 504bbymami:

I know he didnt rape me but I DEF didnt cheat.

Exactly what I said happened is exactly what happened.

Quoting Anonymous:

If he didn't rape you, then you cheated. And the only person you can be mad at is yourself.

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Therapy is a great thing.  And I'm not being fecetious at all.  My mother is a psychologist, so I grew up in that world.. haha

But because of that, I've seen it do amazing amazing things for people..  And quite literally completely change their lives.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

Live.and.love
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:35 PM

HAHAHA this is for you jenna watch it!

Sherner
by First on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:38 PM
5 moms liked this

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, "My son, the battle is between 2 "wolves" inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)