Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It keeps me up at night.

Posted by   + Show Post
A lot of fucking anger, and a lot of hurt and some regret.

All of them on deep levels that I really need to deal with in time but right now I have so much HATE in my heart that I can't let go of. It eats at me and I really don't know how to let go. 90% of it is directed at one person. He's ruined me in so many ways.

So here I am. Another sleepless freaking night. I have everything that SHOULD make me happy. But I'm so fucking angry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Replies (11-20):
504bbymami
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:16 AM
I need interaction. Being in my own head makes everything much much worse.

Quoting blue.chairs:

Go write in your diary.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momstermom85
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:16 AM

hope things get better

blue.chairs
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:17 AM
Ok. So then what are some of the ways he "ruined" you?

Quoting 504bbymami:

I need interaction. Being in my own head makes everything much much worse.

Quoting blue.chairs:

Go write in your diary.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:17 AM
16 moms liked this

1. Get some therapy. Stop using CM as an outlet because it only fuels the fire on you. 

2. STOP BEING A DRAMA QUEEN! You are making your life this way. You choose to let this bug you! You choose to let this man into your life and create the drama WITH him knowing full well he shouldn't have been in your life period! 

3. GROW UP. You're what 23? Stop being a big child. Act like a grown up. Take responsibility for your bullshit and be a mother and a wife! Focus souly on that!

4. I can't say anything nicer than this. All that I want to say isn't very nice. This is the nicest way I could put it. Stop disrespecting your husband. Grow up. Be a women and take responsibility for your shit. Get therapy. END OF STORY.

RoseBlossom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:18 AM
6 moms liked this

it seems to me that according to a lot of posts that you put on here 504, you have something missing in your life. you seem to need to feel loved or at the least some sort of attention. you use cafemom as your own personal diary. if there feels like there is a hole in you that you need to fill, dont fill it with hate. forgiveness is key, then move on. if you dont forgive it will eat you up inside. fill that hateful part with love and compassion for your kids and yourself. 

.Elena
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Right back atcha. I love Grumpy Cat.

Quoting crumpy_gat:

Love your avatar..too funny

Quoting .Elena:

Vague attention whore is vague.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:18 AM
I'm trying to win my ex back...I seriously am sinking deeper & deeper into depression every day. We broke up 5 months ago and I cannot move on. This sucks. Hope you feel better and can let go of some of that anger soon, jenna
504bbymami
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:18 AM
Omg it's called first world problems, genius.

And puh-lease! Everyone has their own personal issues and are allowed to feel however the fuck they want. Yea I do have a shit ton of REAL fucking problems.

And I've already been through plenty third world problems in my life so just stfu

Quoting Anonymous:

Third world problems :( seriously there are people out there with REAL problems. Get over yourself

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs-Somerhalder
by Blake on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:18 AM
You are angry at the wrong person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:19 AM
I understand I sometimes have trouble sleeping because of all the shit running though my head. It does suck. I hope things get better for you.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Thank you. It does suck and it's evvvverrry night.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Im sorry that really sucks. Hope you can get some sleep.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured