Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It keeps me up at night.

Posted by   + Show Post
A lot of fucking anger, and a lot of hurt and some regret.

All of them on deep levels that I really need to deal with in time but right now I have so much HATE in my heart that I can't let go of. It eats at me and I really don't know how to let go. 90% of it is directed at one person. He's ruined me in so many ways.

So here I am. Another sleepless freaking night. I have everything that SHOULD make me happy. But I'm so fucking angry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Replies (761-770):
504bbymami
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Yea that's the same person

Quoting Anonymous:

What did he force you to do? Is this the guy that had you gang raped? Am I thinking of the right person?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Except for the fact that none of you have any idea what he has or has not forced me to do.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well said

Quoting Workoutmom2025:

Wow, you are stupid. YES, it does all fall on you. YOU made the decision to mess with him. He wasn't standing there with a gun to your head forcing you to cheat. Your life sucks right now because of YOU. He is not obligated to keep vows you made to your husband, he is not obligated to put your family and children first, YOU are obligated to do that, and you didn't because you were too busy messing with a man who didn't give a crap about you, but saw you were easy and obsessed with him. You created your problems. Period.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:30 AM
She has always said this exact same thing. She has always said her girlfriend pulled him off of her. Why do you keep insisting that she is lying?

Quoting Anonymous:

BUSTED YOU FUCKINLIAR YOU SAID SOME GUY ON THE STREET HEARD AND CAME TO PULL HIM OFF YOU LOL NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND.... you just lied about rape. Great.

Quoting 504bbymami:

I'm not lying. That's what he said. As soon as my gf pulled him off me, she was like wtf is wrong with you she said STOP and he started laughing and said "oh damn you was serious?" and then went on to say he thought it was role playing or "some reverse psychology type shit". His exact words.

Quoting Anonymous:

Liar.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Well, yes that's what happened BUT he told me he didn't think I was being serious... He said he thought I was like role playing or something

Quoting Anonymous:

Someone pulled him off you, he forced himself on you right? That's rape.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Please don't say he raped me. I'm not saying he raped me so it's not fair for anyone to say it.

Quoting Anonymous:

The point is he raped you while they were in the room with you. And you did nothing. Way to put your kids in danger. Kudos.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Convienient how the part saying they were asleep isn't highlighted

Quoting Anonymous:

Apparently the rapist is good with her kids LOL

Quoting 504bbymami:

Except for the fact that none of you have any idea what he has or has not forced me to do.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well said

Quoting Workoutmom2025:

Wow, you are stupid. YES, it does all fall on you. YOU made the decision to mess with him. He wasn't standing there with a gun to your head forcing you to cheat. Your life sucks right now because of YOU. He is not obligated to keep vows you made to your husband, he is not obligated to put your family and children first, YOU are obligated to do that, and you didn't because you were too busy messing with a man who didn't give a crap about you, but saw you were easy and obsessed with him. You created your problems. Period.

Quoting 504bbymami:

xtina8817
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:30 AM

I'm up because I don't keep track of mine and ran out :-(

we medically fail lol

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

I'm up because I suck at life and can't remember to take my medication. :(

Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Damn us! Ugh. I've had very little sleep in three days- tonight will be another sleepless night

Quoting xtina8817:

I'm up because I don't keep track of mine and ran out :-(

we medically fail lol

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:35 AM

dammit.. i wish my  vitamins didnt need to be in the fridge i keep forgetting them.. thats a good idea but mine  needs to be in the fridge. =/ i put a hige note on the fridge door  to remind me when i open it to take it but   its not working lol

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

Ill do that! That's seriously genius!

Quoting banana-bear:

Maybe put it by your toothbrush that way you will be reminded every time you brush (and depending on the time of day you need to take the meds).

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

I do. And it's my freaking antidepressant. I SHOULD remember to take it- the whole no energy thing should be a damn constant reminder, but I still don't take it. It's in the freaking van, in my purse, safe in its own little bottle.

Quoting banana-bear:

:o(

You SO do not suck at life! Try setting an alarm for the meds.

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:37 AM
Tape a note on the bathroom mirror?

Quoting Anonymous:

dammit.. i wish my  vitamins didnt need to be in the fridge i keep forgetting them.. thats a good idea but mine  needs to be in the fridge. =/ i put a hige note on the fridge door  to remind me when i open it to take it but   its not working lol

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

Quoting banana-bear:

Maybe put it by your toothbrush that way you will be reminded every time you brush (and depending on the time of day you need to take the meds).

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

I do. And it's my freaking antidepressant. I SHOULD remember to take it- the whole no energy thing should be a damn constant reminder, but I still don't take it. It's in the freaking van, in my purse, safe in its own little bottle.

Quoting banana-bear:

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:40 AM

hmm,  its the same as the fridge door though.. idk why i just  see it but i dont seem to   be reminded to take it like im used to  it just there this  thing  VITAMINS!  i think ill set a alarm on my phone maybe with a reminder to take it maybe ill try that.

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

Tape a note on the bathroom mirror?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

Quoting banana-bear:

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

Quoting banana-bear:

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Are you in therapy ? If not, why not seek it out ? Not trying to be offensive but just blunt. It's obvious you would benefit from talking to a professional if any of the stuff you say is true.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Who is glittery?

Quoting Anonymous:

But you willingly had sex with glittery in 2011?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Since 09.

Quoting Anonymous:

How long have you been married?

Quoting 504bbymami:

I was spending way too much time with him and probably too closely but I absolutely was NOT having sex with him.

Quoting Anonymous:

So all those pictures of the two of you in bed and you straddling him you posted over the summer.

But you weren't fucking him.

Either way what you are feeling is karma. You've fucked around on your husband and treated him like shit for years.

Quoting 504bbymami:

I have not willingly had sex with him since January 2011...

Quoting Workoutmom2025:

You can say that shit as much as you want. HE is not responsible for being faithful to your husband. HE is not responsible for making good life choices for the sake of your family and children. YOU are responsible for that, and you've failed miserably. Now the only person you have to blame for that is YOU. He is a piece of crap person who, surprise, treated you like a piece of crap. You two actually seem PERFECT for each other, because you did the exact same. You treated your husband like crap. You are responsible. PERIOD. So make up all the excuses and blame anyone you want. It doesn't change anything.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:51 AM
Do you have the pictures?

Quoting 504bbymami:

I can even show you the bruises he left on me from holding my arms down. I'm NOT lying.

Quoting Anonymous:

Telling a guy no and him forcing himself on you if rape. Or did you lie and you were a willing ho.

Quoting 504bbymami:

He didn't "rape" me

Quoting Anonymous:

Why would you let your kids be around a guy that raped you? I really want to know.

Quoting 504bbymami:

No, I wasn't an I didn't. I even told him many times beforehand that I was not gonna have sex with him. But I guess he didn't think I was serious.

Hell, I even have texts from him where I told him I wasn't going to and he told me he would "take that pussy". So really if anything, it's my fault because he gave me fair warning...

Quoting Anonymous:

Were you role playing? Did you want him? If not, that's rape honey.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Well, yes that's what happened BUT he told me he didn't think I was being serious... He said he thought I was like role playing or something

Quoting Anonymous:

Someone pulled him off you, he forced himself on you right? That's rape.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Please don't say he raped me. I'm not saying he raped me so it's not fair for anyone to say it.

Quoting Anonymous:

The point is he raped you while they were in the room with you. And you did nothing. Way to put your kids in danger. Kudos.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Convienient how the part saying they were asleep isn't highlighted

Quoting Anonymous:

Apparently the rapist is good with her kids LOL

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting Anonymous:

Well said

Quoting Workoutmom2025:

Quoting 504bbymami:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured