Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It keeps me up at night.

Posted by   + Show Post
A lot of fucking anger, and a lot of hurt and some regret.

All of them on deep levels that I really need to deal with in time but right now I have so much HATE in my heart that I can't let go of. It eats at me and I really don't know how to let go. 90% of it is directed at one person. He's ruined me in so many ways.

So here I am. Another sleepless freaking night. I have everything that SHOULD make me happy. But I'm so fucking angry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Replies (801-810):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:31 AM
Sooooo are you really going to abort your affair baby for $100k? I would totally do it too. Well maybe. Oh and i know thats you so you don't have to lie. Im passing no judgement. You have to do what you gotta do.
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:41 AM

I think we all feel like that sometimes. Hope you feel better :)

2ndtimemom605
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Forgive him. I know it sounds crazy, but do it for you. You don't need to tell him you've forgiven him, nor does it mean you should let him back into your life. Write a letter detailing all he has done to you,then write that you forgive him and wish him well, then burn that letter. It will set you free,forgiving him will set you free so that you can move on with your life,you won't feel so chained to him. Stop giving him so much power,reclaim your future honey!

While you're at it, forgive yourself. Not that you know better,hope to do better. Forgive yourself.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Wtf can I do about it now? I allowed him in my life. Now it's shit

Quoting Anonymous:

You made your bed. Woman up and fix your problems.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:55 AM
I'm surprised this post is still up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2013 at 11:46 PM
LOL
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2013 at 11:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Oh god who bumped this old shit?
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Wtf???

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2013 at 11:51 PM
That's probably why you're such a raging cunt to everyone all the time. Zero fucks given.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Seriously? Dude, you have a husband. Why are you so obsessed with some other guy? Why do you think that's OK? You need to get your life together at some point. Honestly. When are you gonna do that?? Ever? Will that lightbulb in your head ever click on? Let me help you understand how grown up life works: you get married, you have a family. You do not play with other penises and vaginas. You do not go out living like some party girl. You do not hang out with ghetto street trash. You do not pretend to be in the presence of rappers. You do not hunt down male celebrities that you have a crush on. For some idiotic reason you seem to be living in this fantasy world of you being some 21 year old single childless party girl/home girl. You're not. Grow up and get a clue already! Dang! Seriously what is wrong with you??
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 7, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Where did you go???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)