Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

and here he is :-) **big update :-)**

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:43 AM
  • 274 Replies
33 moms liked this

Preston scott arrived at quarter after midnight on april 3rd 2013, weighing 5lbs 13oz. he is totally perfect & we are already home.thanks everyone for the congrats!!! we are HOME!!!! and exhausted.....(i wasnt technically supposed to leave until sometime tomorrow) i haven't had a wink of sleep since night before last, wow how RUH has changed since i had sean there 7 years ago. there is nothing remotely restful about the maternity ward. i dont think i have ever been so glad to be home. finally me and the ittybitty can get a decent sleep. the head nurse on the maternity ward tried to bully me into getting a whole bunch of fucking vaccinations for both me and baby, and told me it would "be on you if he gets sick and dies if you dont get them" i dont think i have ever been so furious in my life. lack of sleep and coffee + old hag trying to force vax on me and baby = 1 phone call to my doctor, and discharge papers less than 2 hours later.

we left around 430pm, i ran into walmart (left dh and boys in the car) and grabbed some ittybitty clothes for our ittybitty baby lol and a few other things (vit d drops,epsom salts, bath soak, infant tylenol and gripe water(just in case) and similac (just in case. my milk has not come in heavily yet,and poor little guy is just not getting much from my boobs yet, i had to give him about 10cc of formula but not from a bottle, i taped a line from a syringe to my nipple, im not sure i can explain it, but when he is breast feeding, i depress the syringe and the formula and drips off my nipple, feeding baby and helping stimulate milk production.)

then we went to Tony Romas for supper with my sisters SO, and i had a delicious grilled tenderlion and roast vegetable salad, and a non alcholic O'Douls Amber Beer. and i didnt puke!

and then.we came home, and i had a bath.(there was no bath or shower in the maternity ward room, which i shared with another girl and there was 1 empty bed)

and it felt so good.and im gonna go to sleep now.or soon. 

i have not slept more than 2 hours since night before last so i should really go to bed though

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
banana-bear
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:44 AM
Congrats!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mimi0815
by Mimmie on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:44 AM

I just got done reading your last post I was wondering when you gave birth. Congrats :)

crumpy_gat
by No. on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:45 AM

So tiny! Waiting for pic..

elfling811
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:45 AM
Congrats :-)
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:45 AM
Yay!!!!
BoggiezMom
1 mom liked this
Congrats!!!! My daughter was born april 1st
D.O.E.
47 moms liked this

Pic

Just out after 3 pushes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashes0813
by Candice on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:45 AM
Congrats!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:46 AM
Yay! Congrats!
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:46 AM
4 moms liked this

SO cute! I shouldn't have opened this, though...my ovaries are twitching now...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)