Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thank you ladies for a great night!  Im off to make breakfast.  Now keep this group boring until 1030 tonight so I dont miss anything damnit!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:07 AM
Replies (11-12):
horseap
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Oh man same thing here. Dh is home most days but there are times he's got plans so I have to be up by 12 to get her and her cousin and babysit her cousin until her mom gets off at 530.

Quoting C.S.K.L:

Yep I get off here at 7 get the older 2 off to school, make breakfast for my 2yr get my 7mo settled and try to get sleep while watching them till the older 2 get home from school
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
C.S.K.L
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:46 AM
My DH works days, and my brother watches the kids the couple hours till I get home, it's very difficult getting sleep some days though, like today my 2yo made a mess in between my hour nap

Quoting horseap:

Oh man same thing here. Dh is home most days but there are times he's got plans so I have to be up by 12 to get her and her cousin and babysit her cousin until her mom gets off at 530.

Quoting C.S.K.L:

Yep I get off here at 7 get the older 2 off to school, make breakfast for my 2yr get my 7mo settled and try to get sleep while watching them till the older 2 get home from school

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)