Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When you & your SO are in bed going to sleep... (piog)

Poll

Question: Do you snuggle/cuddle or sleep on separate sides??

Options:

Snuggle/cuddle

Sleep on separate sides

Other (cuz there's always an other)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 147

View Results

We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough religion to make us love one another. ~~ Jonathan Swift

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:32 AM
Replies (21-30):
LaceNBklyn
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:00 AM
1 mom liked this
This, we usually fall asleep directly on each other. Im either laying on his chest or he is cuddling me from behind and we both might move a little but something is always touching. His hands or feet are on me or legs or backs lol something. By morning we are back in a cuddled position.

Quoting catchup29:

We never stop touching. If im having a hard time getting comfortable. Or im hot, I move away a bit, but then we make sure our hands or feet are touching.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:01 AM
Same here. My man's always hot. It's great during winter. But we live in Texas and during the 9mo of summer I want him off of me. Lol

Quoting 20Keller12:

That's how Jon is. My normal body temp is between 97.2&98.3, so I'm cold almost constantly. Jon, on the other hand, is always over 99, so he's like my personal space heater. :)

Quoting LucyMom08:

That man is around 7,482 degrees when he's sleeping...he radiates heat...we do not cuddle, haha...

PinaiAngelPai15
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:07 AM
This has happened a couple it times. Haha

Quoting Anonymous:

We cuddle and then seperate to actually sleep. But we normally face away from eachother with our butts touching. Wierd I know. But it's what we do.
20Keller12
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:09 AM
9 MONTHS of summer?!?!?! *mutters angrily under breath*

I live in the very NW corner of Iowa. Less than an hour from SD and less than ½ hour from MN. We're lucky to get more than 3 full months of summer.

Quoting Anonymous:

Same here. My man's always hot. It's great during winter. But we live in Texas and during the 9mo of summer I want him off of me. Lol

Quoting 20Keller12:

That's how Jon is. My normal body temp is between 97.2&98.3, so I'm cold almost constantly. Jon, on the other hand, is always over 99, so he's like my personal space heater. :)

Quoting LucyMom08:

That man is around 7,482 degrees when he's sleeping...he radiates heat...we do not cuddle, haha...

PinaiAngelPai15
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:19 AM
I live in NW WA. It's usually winter year round here. Lmao

Quoting 20Keller12:

I live in the very NW corner of Iowa. Less than an hour from SD and less than ½ hour from MN. We're lucky to get more than 3 full months of summer.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 20Keller12:

Quoting LucyMom08:

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:27 AM

Quoting RaevynEvermore:

We cuddle and then when one of us falls asleep we roll over to our seperate sides. He's a freaking space heater and I like being cold when I sleep lol
mama_of_tw0
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:27 AM
Cuddle then turn over to our spots but I'm always touching him. My feet are touching him or my leg is over his leg, or my butt is against his back lol. I have to be touching him somehow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
weaveress
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:32 AM

depends on if there are children in the bed or not. if not we start out cuddling but he is a stomach sleeper and I am a side sleeper. so we seperate when we want to sleep. 

MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:36 AM
Both!
20Keller12
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:36 AM
Ugh at least it's reliable.

"Welcome to the Midwest. Where the forecasts are made up and the seasons don't matter."

Quoting PinaiAngelPai15:

I live in NW WA. It's usually winter year round here. Lmao

Quoting 20Keller12:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 20Keller12:

Quoting LucyMom08:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN