Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When you & your SO are in bed going to sleep... (piog)

Poll

Question: Do you snuggle/cuddle or sleep on separate sides??

Options:

Snuggle/cuddle

Sleep on separate sides

Other (cuz there's always an other)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 147

View Results

We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough religion to make us love one another. ~~ Jonathan Swift

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:32 AM
Replies (41-50):
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Always cuddle til we fall out and eventually settle on our own
But we always touch each other somehow throughout the night
Hands, feet, something
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Other. Depends on where the baby is.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:16 AM
We always cuddle, but I usually fall asleep after him and so I get antsy because I worry if I move, I'll wake him up. So, after a few minutes I push (he is heavy dead weight when asleep) him off of me and I go to sleep on my own.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:38 AM
Lol. I know. It's why we moved back here after my husband got out of the army. We were upstate NY at the time. It's 9mo of summer here at 100+ degrees for months at a time. The other 3 months we get all 4 seasons every day. Lol. It's 50 in the am and 85 in the pm. It was 80 the other day then rained on and off yesterday. Today is all rain and in the 50s. It's crazy this time of year.
But mid April to November is usually pretty warm.

Quoting 20Keller12:

9 MONTHS of summer?!?!?! *mutters angrily under breath*

I live in the very NW corner of Iowa. Less than an hour from SD and less than ½ hour from MN. We're lucky to get more than 3 full months of summer.

Quoting Anonymous:

Same here. My man's always hot. It's great during winter. But we live in Texas and during the 9mo of summer I want him off of me. Lol

Quoting 20Keller12:

That's how Jon is. My normal body temp is between 97.2&98.3, so I'm cold almost constantly. Jon, on the other hand, is always over 99, so he's like my personal space heater. :)

Quoting LucyMom08:

That man is around 7,482 degrees when he's sleeping...he radiates heat...we do not cuddle, haha...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:42 AM

Separate beds. He tosses and turns, plus snores all night long. And he hates to cuddle.

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Sleep separate
dawnjohnson5
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:45 AM
That is how we are as well.

Quoting catchup29:

We never stop touching. If im having a hard time getting comfortable. Or im hot, I move away a bit, but then we make sure our hands or feet are touching.
20Keller12
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:47 AM
You don't have winter. XD Get below 20° and we'll talk about winter. :P

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. I know. It's why we moved back here after my husband got out of the army. We were upstate NY at the time. It's 9mo of summer here at 100+ degrees for months at a time. The other 3 months we get all 4 seasons every day. Lol. It's 50 in the am and 85 in the pm. It was 80 the other day then rained on and off yesterday. Today is all rain and in the 50s. It's crazy this time of year.

But mid April to November is usually pretty warm.

Quoting 20Keller12:

9 MONTHS of summer?!?!?! *mutters angrily under breath*

I live in the very NW corner of Iowa. Less than an hour from SD and less than ½ hour from MN. We're lucky to get more than 3 full months of summer.

Quoting Anonymous:

Same here. My man's always hot. It's great during winter. But we live in Texas and during the 9mo of summer I want him off of me. Lol

Quoting 20Keller12:

That's how Jon is. My normal body temp is between 97.2&98.3, so I'm cold almost constantly. Jon, on the other hand, is always over 99, so he's like my personal space heater. :)

Quoting LucyMom08:

That man is around 7,482 degrees when he's sleeping...he radiates heat...we do not cuddle, haha...

PerfectVirgo
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Both. Depends on how exhausted we are. Usually I fall asleep on him while we're watching tv.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:48 AM
This! My DH is a friggen furnace! We each have our own blanket, so he doesn't heat up my blanket.

Quoting LucyMom08:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)