Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Kittens!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

We had kittens yesterday!

By we, I mean my cat! I just sat there grossed out! She decided to have them on my bed, (I put towels under her then washed everything twice!) every time I tried to give her some space she tried to follow me. So together we welcomed 5 kittens into the world. The miracle of this birth was the grossest thing I have ever seen!

Sorry if the boobie feeding offends anyone.........j/k 😜

I have started referring to them all as he, we won't know what they are for a while
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
So.Ill.Mama
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:10 AM
Aww! We have some about to pop barn cats outside.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:11 AM

yes, i watched my dog give birth once....pretty gross alright....i better not let my dd see those kittens of yours, it'll give her kitteh fever

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:11 AM

Awww.....I love kittens!!

MsCherry10
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:12 AM

Yay =)woohoo

briellesmomma
by Velvet on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:15 AM
My neighbor found a 3 week (approximate) kitten about 2 weeks ago (so 5 weeks now lol approx.). The mother was gone and the other kitten died :(. Shes the sweetest little whiny thing lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:17 AM
3 moms liked this
You can just barely see "him" but the black one in the middle...I can't decide if he's the funniest one or the bully of the bunch! "He" attached him self to a nipple and is very protective of it! One of the stripped ones tried to push him off it and he stuck his little bitty front paw on the other ones head and "kicked" it away! It was cute or mean...I can't decide!
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:18 AM
Squee!! What precious little things! I'm gonna steal them from you. :)
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:19 AM
He's gonna be the biggest, rolly poly of them all! The leader. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

You can just barely see "him" but the black one in the middle...I can't decide if he's the funniest one or the bully of the bunch! "He" attached him self to a nipple and is very protective of it! One of the stripped ones tried to push him off it and he stuck his little bitty front paw on the other ones head and "kicked" it away! It was cute or mean...I can't decide!
20Keller12
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:20 AM
ADORABLE!!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:24 AM
He is the biggest! They are all tiny but he is the chunk!

Also, something I find odd/awesome Momma cat is fiercely protective of the runt! She's protective of them all but she keeps the runt between her front legs or under her "arm pits" all the time. He can reach those front two nipples. But usually the runt gets kicked around!

Quoting HistoryNutty:

He's gonna be the biggest, rolly poly of them all! The leader. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN