• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my dh is such a perv when hes asleep lol

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Dh always falls asleep before me. Anytime I get up to use the bathroom, or reach over him to get something on the nightstand he reaches to me and starts rubbing or groping me in some way. Lol its the funniest thing. Like tonite, I reached over him to get my drink off the nightstand and he immediatetly starts rubbing my butt, smiles and says please...I laugh and say please what? He's been asleep for a few hours so I was clueless lol. And he smiles and says let me stick it in. Lol...I laughed and said babe, your not even awake. And he smiles and says yes I am, even though his eyes were closed the whole time lol. And I said ok then open your eyes. He says they are. So I said no they're not babe, go back to sleep, and laughed. So he giggles and says ok. Lol. This is an everynite thing for him lol but I love it. It's cute. Sometimes I don't tell him to go back to sleep though ;) lol...I'm up and can't sleep sooo, anyone have any funny or cute things their dh's do in their sleep??
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Dreamscape1014
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:23 AM
Lmao! My dh talks about random stuff sometimes, but no groping lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
20Keller12
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Randomly in the middle of the night he'll roll over and cuddle up to me as close as possible. If I'm on my side he'll scoot up behind me, wrap both arms and both legs around me and snuggle his head into my neck. :) Once when I was awake and on my back he did that and put his head on my shoulder. It's a huge AWWW..... moment too cause he's slightly smaller than me. It's so cute. :)

Weirdly enough, when we sleep, both of us curl a hand under our chins. :P
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:27 AM
My ex was like that, he would seriously be asleep. There is a name for it but I cant remember.. Lol its like sleep-walking, sleep-sexing? lol. Look it up on google but it real! They will say things here and there and have a smile on, lol and they can be VERY persistant!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:28 AM
That is so cute!!! I love those kind of random cuddles :)

Quoting 20Keller12:

Randomly in the middle of the night he'll roll over and cuddle up to me as close as possible. If I'm on my side he'll scoot up behind me, wrap both arms and both legs around me and snuggle his head into my neck. :) Once when I was awake and on my back he did that and put his head on my shoulder. It's a huge AWWW..... moment too cause he's slightly smaller than me. It's so cute. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Haha holy crap, I'm gonna have to look that up and show dh lol. Too funny.

Quoting Anonymous:

My ex was like that, he would seriously be asleep. There is a name for it but I cant remember.. Lol its like sleep-walking, sleep-sexing? lol. Look it up on google but it real! They will say things here and there and have a smile on, lol and they can be VERY persistant!
atmsmom2011
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:32 AM
Lol mine does the same its insane sometimes bc he don't remember the next day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
20Keller12
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Oh I know. It's totally adorable. :) Like I said, he's actually littler than me (not by much) so that just makes it even cuter. :) ♥

Quoting Anonymous:

That is so cute!!! I love those kind of random cuddles :)

Quoting 20Keller12:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:35 AM
Lol yea its a real condition... But yea I'd mostly have sex with him. they are very compliant so the sex is pretty good ;) My sons father (my ex) used to wake up 2-3 times some nights/early mornings.. Lol, then I got pregnant! Go figure..

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha holy crap, I'm gonna have to look that up and show dh lol. Too funny.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:37 AM
Please read my replies to the post and then do some google(ing). It is a condition. Its like sleepwalking.

Quoting atmsmom2011:

Lol mine does the same its insane sometimes bc he don't remember the next day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)