• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMFG I'M SO ANGRY!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 88 Replies
1 mom liked this

Dh has a day off today

I get up at 5.15 with the baby, he gets up at 10.30

So far this morning I have chased around after ds, made his breakfast, done loads of baking, cooked bread, tidied the floor, swept, mopped blah blah blah, you get the idea

He gets up, empties a bucket load of toys over the floor, not a problem, I make him a tea, make ds lunch, feed ds, cradle him and pull faces, get up to get a cloth to clean the floor. Ask DH to pass it to me as hes crowding the sink, he throws it at me, what ever,

I clean the floor, then I go to get a diaper to change ds, Dh snaps at me "What time are you putting him to nap "insert my name""

I replied, "In a minute, I have things to do as I want to nap with him"

Him "Well, why are you so miserable, you're always pulling that face"

Ok, I get bad knees in the cold, the floor is cold today and i'm in a fair amount of pain from it, I explain that and then say I have a few things to do before, his reply "Like what? you don't do anything"

Well... let me think about that, i have to wash up after lunch, change ds, tidy the toys HE tipped over the floor, then settle ds. Ok, not too much, but the toys will take a good 10 mins

i've been in a very good mood today, I've played with ds loads and was looking forward to napping with him, but for DH to get up and exclaim that I do nothing and how I'm so miserable has annoyed me... a lot! Gah!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Ok

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:50 AM

Just needed to vent before I flip my lid on him!

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Wow. I'm sorry he sees things that way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Well.. What do you expect?
jbirdsladie27
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:55 AM
((hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:58 AM

What any normal human being would expect, to be allowed to be happy and content without being accused of being a miserable bit**, to be able to clean up with out being snapped out, and to have acknowledgement that I do do alot, he just thinks it's nothing because he does none of it!

Quoting Anonymous:

Well.. What do you expect?

gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:59 AM
12 moms liked this

I'm afraid I'd say "Oh, okay, I don't do anything?" Then just go take a damn nap without doing anything. Let him put baby down, leave the mess and let him figure out his own dinner. I'd seriously not do anything for the rest of the day. 

So.Ill.Mama
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:00 AM
What time is it there?! It's just now 6am here.

And.... I'm sorry. ((Hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:03 AM

It's just turned 12pm

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

What time is it there?! It's just now 6am here.

And.... I'm sorry. ((Hugs))

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:04 AM

I would, but that just causes a row of "how I'm a bad mom"

"How I don't want Ds"

Then he'll force me up to put ds down and he wont care about the mess, he'll just leave it and leave it until I can't take no more, last time it was when the dishes in the sink started to smell like puke and I caved to cleaning up the whole house

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

I'm afraid I'd say "Oh, okay, I don't do anything?" Then just go take a damn nap without doing anything. Let him put baby down, leave the mess and let him figure out his own dinner. I'd seriously not do anything for the rest of the day. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)