Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i curse my DH (vent)

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:02 AM
  • 46 Replies
1 mom liked this

who the hell introduces Cailou to an almost 4 year old?  are you fucking kidding me.

now my DD tantrums, screams and throws fit like that whiney effin boy on TV.

and he also introduced her to the care bears.  really she is too effin old to be watching that shit.

she was perfectly content with VICTORiouS and Marvin Marvin.

my DH thinks its appropriate for her to watch it.  UGHHHH.. he doesnt have to deal with her all day or listen to her.

geez.

oh and i really dont give  shit if you allow your child to watch it, it teaches your child how to whine and throw fits and give in when they dont get their way

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:05 AM
I agree with the whiny little boy but not the Care Bears.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Yeah, Calliou is terrible, but please tell me what is so wrong with the Care Bears.  She is not too old at 4 yrs. old.  You sound like a troll, seriously!

AJsMom81507
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:07 AM

because i dont like the carebears?  really?  says the anon.

carebears are too young for her.  only kids i know who have watched that show are those under 12 months.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, Calliou is terrible, but please tell me what is so wrong with the Care Bears.  She is not too old at 4 yrs. old.  You sound like a troll, seriously!

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:08 AM
5 moms liked this

LMAO @ you blaming TV for your childs bratty behavior.

So.Ill.Mama
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Well, alrighty then.....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:11 AM
1 mom liked this
So I guess you put an age limit on what your kids can watch? Really, Care Bears is too young? Hell, I'm 30 and I still watch the rug rats with my kids!! I feel bad for your child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Well you would be wrong about that. Her age range is about right for the Care Bears. Now if you would have said tellie tubbies or something...I would agree with you.

Quoting AJsMom81507:

because i dont like the carebears?  really?  says the anon.

carebears are too young for her.  only kids i know who have watched that show are those under 12 months.

Quoting Anonymous:

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Caliou acts like a normal child
I seen most children act worse
MelanieMans
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:14 AM
My son loves when I sing along to songs from Blues Clues lol. I'm just a big kid.

Quoting Anonymous:

So I guess you put an age limit on what your kids can watch? Really, Care Bears is too young? Hell, I'm 30 and I still watch the rug rats with my kids!! I feel bad for your child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:17 AM
Same here!! I still watch cartoons when the kids aren't even home!! Hahaha I would hate to be a stick in the mud like the op!!

Quoting MelanieMans:

My son loves when I sing along to songs from Blues Clues lol. I'm just a big kid.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)