Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

who the hell introduces Cailou to an almost 4 year old?  are you fucking kidding me.

now my DD tantrums, screams and throws fit like that whiney effin boy on TV.

and he also introduced her to the care bears.  really she is too effin old to be watching that shit.

she was perfectly content with VICTORiouS and Marvin Marvin.

my DH thinks its appropriate for her to watch it.  UGHHHH.. he doesnt have to deal with her all day or listen to her.

geez.

oh and i really dont give  shit if you allow your child to watch it, it teaches your child how to whine and throw fits and give in when they dont get their way

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:02 AM
Replies (11-20):
MelanieMans
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:21 AM
So would I. I grew up watching rugrats and when I got netflix I was so excited to show my son shows I watched when I was young. He's only 17 months right now so blues clues and sesame street are his favorites, he loves when they sing, I think he's gonna be apart of some sort of music career when he's older :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Same here!! I still watch cartoons when the kids aren't even home!! Hahaha I would hate to be a stick in the mud like the op!!

Quoting MelanieMans:

My son loves when I sing along to songs from Blues Clues lol. I'm just a big kid.

Quoting Anonymous:

So I guess you put an age limit on what your kids can watch? Really, Care Bears is too young? Hell, I'm 30 and I still watch the rug rats with my kids!! I feel bad for your child.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LaughingTattoo
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:23 AM
2 moms liked this

If you parent correctly and dont use the TV as a babysitter, it shouldnt be a problem

kjoarcik
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:33 AM

I think I watched Care Bears until I was at least in kindergarten...lol. Maybe it's gotten more "baby-ish" since then though? :/

Quoting AJsMom81507:

because i dont like the carebears?  really?  says the anon.

carebears are too young for her.  only kids i know who have watched that show are those under 12 months.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, Calliou is terrible, but please tell me what is so wrong with the Care Bears.  She is not too old at 4 yrs. old.  You sound like a troll, seriously!

MayFlowerMomma
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:36 AM

I've already told my DH he was not allowed to watch Cailou. He hasn't questioned it yet

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Your poor husband.

If he didn't do anything for her you'd be whining too.

The poor husbands on this joke of a board can't catch a break.

They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Cailou is too much but I love care bears and I am 31. There isnt a thing wrong with care bears. If  I was your husband I would put your ass in place right quick and in a hurry. Bc he has just as much say so as you do abt what the child does. 

atyou
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:39 AM
Lol dude. You're funny.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this
That's what I was thinking. Well played.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

LMAO @ you blaming TV for your childs bratty behavior.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AJsMom81507
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:48 AM

yes because before this show my DD didnt throw trantrums, that replicate him.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

LMAO @ you blaming TV for your childs bratty behavior.

CutieCrab
by Jen on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Victorious??  Really??  Well okay then... O_o

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)