Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

who the hell introduces Cailou to an almost 4 year old?  are you fucking kidding me.

now my DD tantrums, screams and throws fit like that whiney effin boy on TV.

and he also introduced her to the care bears.  really she is too effin old to be watching that shit.

she was perfectly content with VICTORiouS and Marvin Marvin.

my DH thinks its appropriate for her to watch it.  UGHHHH.. he doesnt have to deal with her all day or listen to her.

geez.

oh and i really dont give  shit if you allow your child to watch it, it teaches your child how to whine and throw fits and give in when they dont get their way

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:02 AM
Replies (41-46):
bigmama2004
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:22 AM
My kids watch both of those shows and they are not whiney. They know better. I can't believe you are blaming a show for the way you child acts. I also don't think the other shows you allow her to watch are not in her age range and those kids are no better. Marvin Marvin's kid is soooooo annoying. He whines and and acts like a baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:26 AM
I HATE calliou. My SS loves that shit and he's like a 2 yr old in a 4 yr olds body.

My kids are 5 and 4. They watch mostly old VHS movies. They love rug rats and the original willy wonka. We don't have cable so if they watch cartoons on tv it's whatever is on PBS.
Hezzy1228
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:27 AM
We didnt watch barney or teletubbbies, i hated those shows and dora the explorer and diego annoyed the hell out of me, those fools would've been dead and robbed already in real life lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:29 AM

LMAO Victorious is not appropriate!! She acts like a little bitch to her parents!

Anonymous
Hmmm if she is so gullible to behave the way characters do on tv then I suggest never lettin her watch teen mom or jersey shore!
Anonymous
Who the hell lets a baby watch TV?

Quoting AJsMom81507:

because i dont like the carebears?  really?  says the anon.

carebears are too young for her.  only kids i know who have watched that show are those under 12 months.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, Calliou is terrible, but please tell me what is so wrong with the Care Bears.  She is not too old at 4 yrs. old.  You sound like a troll, seriously!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)