Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Waling Dead......WTF?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:51 AM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this

OMG i cant believe they didnt kill the fucking Gov! what the hell is wrong with these people?! And Andrea getting bit by Milton really? they couldnt let her go out better than that? I really hope they dont try to stretch this fight out for a whole nother season. It would be pretty boring. And why didnt the Gov right hand man not kill him after he kill near about the whole damn town! UGH im so pissed about this show right now.

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:54 AM

I haven't seen the finale, but I did read about it online. I am like 5 episodes away from getting there.

I was reading an interview with the producers and they said that next season would be more focused on the walkers. The people have their safe haven and they have gotten complacent abou them, but that will change. Also, there are obviously more people that are being taken care of by Rick and the gang, so it will be about intergrating these new people into their circle. There will also be more conflict with Carl since he did that questionable thing shooting that unarmed kid....will he be more like Rick, or is he turning cold like the Governor?

It will be interesting to see since obviously there is always the looming threat of the Governor hanging over their heads.

cupcake_mom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:56 AM

i just want the gov dead! i hate his ass lol

Quoting Cmgmqmmom:

I haven't seen the finale, but I did read about it online. I am like 5 episodes away from getting there.

I was reading an interview with the producers and they said that next season would be more focused on the walkers. The people have their safe haven and they have gotten complacent abou them, but that will change. Also, there are obviously more people that are being taken care of by Rick and the gang, so it will be about intergrating these new people into their circle. There will also be more conflict with Carl since he did that questionable thing shooting that unarmed kid....will he be more like Rick, or is he turning cold like the Governor?

It will be interesting to see since obviously there is always the looming threat of the Governor hanging over their heads.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:00 AM

OMG add "spoiler alert" to the title woman!!! lol

megz0511
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:00 AM
The gov was a short lived but very important role in the comics. Would have like to see them keep it that way. You think he's evil on the show, read the comics, you can't imagine what he does
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:01 AM

I completely agree. I am tempted to ask my sister, who is big into the comic, to see when he dies or IF he dies. They follow it loosely, but even then, Andrea is still alive in the comics and she clearly isn't on the show and Daryl isn't even a character in the comics at all.

I just don't get how Andrea was so stupid about his real motives. She was a smart woman, I think she was just ignoring all the signs out of loneliness. (Kind of sounds like some of the women on CM, lol). 

Quoting cupcake_mom:

i just want the gov dead! i hate his ass lol

Quoting Cmgmqmmom:

Wheepingchree
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:02 AM
I was also pissed with a couple things: I wish they at least showed Andrea getting bit by Milton. And her shooting herself, too. That would have been a more satisfying way to kill the only important character off in a season finale. I also don't like that they're making Carl out to be a stone-cold killer for shooting that kid: he has grown up in a world where he can't trust anyone, living or dead. The kid was a threat, he could have put his gun on the ground, but said he'd hand it over? That's threatening. As for the governor...I can't imagine he's going to be THAT much of a threat now - he doesn't have a whole crowd of people behind him now.
Wheepingchree
I was also pissed with a couple things: I wish they at least showed Andrea getting bit by Milton. And her shooting herself, too. That would have been a more satisfying way to kill the only important character off in a season finale. I also don't like that they're making Carl out to be a stone-cold killer for shooting that kid: he has grown up in a world where he can't trust anyone, living or dead. The kid was a threat, he could have put his gun on the ground, but said he'd hand it over? That's threatening. As for the governor...I can't imagine he's going to be THAT much of a threat now - he doesn't have a whole crowd of people behind him now. Although I do wish he got killed.
Wheepingchree
I was also pissed with a couple things: I wish they at least showed Andrea getting bit by Milton. And her shooting herself, too. That would have been a more satisfying way to kill the only important character off in a season finale. I also don't like that they're making Carl out to be a stone-cold killer for shooting that kid: he has grown up in a world where he can't trust anyone, living or dead. The kid was a threat, he could have put his gun on the ground, but said he'd hand it over? That's threatening. As for the governor...I can't imagine he's going to be THAT much of a threat now - he doesn't have a whole crowd of people behind him now. Although I do wish he got killed.
Wheepingchree
cupcake_mom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:04 AM

its a post about walking dead there is no need to put "spoiler alert" in my title. i would assume that if there was a post about a show that it would be a spoiler alert  lol

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG add "spoiler alert" to the title woman!!! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)