Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Already angry....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

On Thursday last week my daughter decided to wear her dance team jacket to school.  I told her it was okay but to MAKE SURE she brought it home.  She hasn't lost a jacket before.  But this one was expensive and hard to replace.  Anyway...she came home without it.  She stated she left it on the bus.

I called the bus barn and they got in touch with the driver who said he had it and would give it to her on Monday.  She was sick Monday and we were at the doctor so I couldn't go meet the bus to grab it.  Yesterday she came home without it and stated the bus driver said he doesn't have it.  Now...I am pretty sure she just didn't ask and I laid into her for it.  But if he really doesn't have it between Thursday and yesterday then there is a problem.  There was no school on Friday. 

And yes I realize that she shouldn't have left it on the bus...and she won't be wearing it to anything but dance competitions again.  But I offered to come get it on Thursday and they told me no because his was the last bus in and they are closed to the public by then. 

Going to call the bus barn again.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:02 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:21 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)