Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Check Spelling" Tab Not Working?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:38 AM
  • 17 Replies

Anyone else having issues with the spell check not working on CM??? =( I don't like posting without checking over what I've written. I want it working! Am I alone?

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Bump

incogNinja
by Whofflé on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:39 AM
I think all of cm has a huge issue with spelling. Pity there is no grammar check
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I don't have that problem...my iPad does it automatically 

fey-enigma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I just used it out of habit a couple minutes ago. It took forever---thought my computer froze for a while because it kind of got stuck in the middle of checking.

"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in where nature may heal and cheer and give strength to the body and soul.

rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Exactly what mine does but it says everything is spelled correctly even when its not. 

Quoting fey-enigma:

I just used it out of habit a couple minutes ago. It took forever---thought my computer froze for a while because it kind of got stuck in the middle of checking.

fey-enigma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Interesting. I think CM is having a few quirks this morning. I received a "data base error" trying to reply to this the first time.

Quoting rosemagic01:

Exactly what mine does but it says everything is spelled correctly even when its not. 

Quoting fey-enigma:

"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in where nature may heal and cheer and give strength to the body and soul.

rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:44 AM

No reason to be snarky. 

Quoting incogNinja:

I think all of cm has a huge issue with spelling. Pity there is no grammar check

June3May4June3
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:44 AM

It keeps telling me that there are no misspelled words.

rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Sadly its been doing this for me for 2-3 days now. Replying is also hell. Half the time I have to refresh 3 times to get it to load. =\ Every other site on the planet is working fine it drives me a bit mad. lol. Work! 

Quoting fey-enigma:

Interesting. I think CM is having a few quirks this morning. I received a "data base error" trying to reply to this the first time.

Quoting rosemagic01:

Quoting fey-enigma:

rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Yup same here even when I know something is incorrect. 

Quoting June3May4June3:

It keeps telling me that there are no misspelled words.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)