Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Police shoot out down the street

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:52 AM
  • 16 Replies
There was a police shoot out right down the street from my house and now the news just confirmed that the police officer that was shoot is ok but the suspect died. I live in a small town :( I'm in shock!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momoftwoboys12
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:33 AM
I had a meth lab bust behind my house before. Watched the SWAT team barge into the house and get the suspect. It was pretty cool
megan71108
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Scary... time to move!!! Sike maybe not that drastic but I'd be considering
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:37 AM

We had a shooting down the street a few months ago. We weren't allowed to leave our homes for hours because he was still on the lose. It seems even the places that never see crime are starting to see tons of crime these days.

Sad..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:40 AM
That's horrible. I have been told that on the other end of my street there was a drug dealer and that police had done several raids but I never saw it. My house was searched once. They broke my back door and the cabinets in my kitchen. They were looking for my brother because his wife accused him of beating her. We were at the police station when it happened. They didn't have a search warrant or an arrest warrant when it happened. She admitted that she lied and there were several witness that said she was hitting him and that he never touched her. It was horrible and I was so mad about the whole thing.
rollin3kidsdeep
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:49 AM
I live in a wonderful community. I think it was isolated. I am in a small suburb of the former gang Capitol but I can't really move any further :(

Quoting megan71108:

Scary... time to move!!! Sike maybe not that drastic but I'd be considering

lisa8824
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:50 AM
I have the two escaped inmates running around some where near me! Ugh
rollin3kidsdeep
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Oh wow. I've heard you can smell them cooking it. True?

Quoting momoftwoboys12:

I had a meth lab bust behind my house before. Watched the SWAT team barge into the house and get the suspect. It was pretty cool

mich.el.le
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Yikes. We've had drive bys in my neighborhood. It pisses me off.

rollin3kidsdeep
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Wow that is sad

Quoting Anonymous:

We had a shooting down the street a few months ago. We weren't allowed to leave our homes for hours because he was still on the lose. It seems even the places that never see crime are starting to see tons of crime these days.

Sad..

skyelyns_mommie
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:53 AM

i live in a small farm town and we've had meth lab's blow up before and a few chases. only part that sucks is i use to live more in the country part but 2yr's ago we moved more in to town so i hear about it more. ugh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)