Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O What do YOU collect???

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:20 AM
  • 51 Replies
What do you collect? Why do you collect it? When did it start and do you think you'll grow out of it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mariesmama
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:23 AM

fabric scraps i make my 3 yr old doll clothes out of them and i'm 34 i doubt i'll grow out of it i may toss them when i run out of little girls to sew for, but i'm not sure since it hasnt happened yet

CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Do you have pics? I love sewing!

Quoting mariesmama:

fabric scraps i make my 3 yr old doll clothes out of them and i'm 34 i doubt i'll grow out of it i may toss them when i run out of little girls to sew for, but i'm not sure since it hasnt happened yet

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atyou
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:26 AM
4 moms liked this
I collect awesome.

I keep it in a litttle blue jar in my freezer for extra freshness.
insanemomof4
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Well i collect water globes i especially like the ones that play music. I started collecting them when i was a lil girl. And so my collection is quite big. I think im up to 150 of them. No i dont think i will ever out grow collecting them.
piercedbeauty21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Tattoos and piercings lol. I started collecting them at 13. I'm 26 now and I've slowed down a lot. I love body art, and I love being able to express myself through my body. Since that hobby has slowed down so much, I've been collecting nail polish. I'm a huge nail art whore, and I have well over 200 bottles. They're cheap (for the most part) and I enjoy taking the time out the day just for me. Dd also LOVES getting her nails done, so it's fun Mommy & daughter time too <3

CafeMom Tickers

tinkerbelle18
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Turtles. Wooden, ceramic,live, glass, metal.....if its a turtle I have to have it.

mariesmama
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:28 AM

i have pics of my patterns but i havent figured out how to take pics with my gameboy type thing yet

Quoting CMcLaws:

Do you have pics? I love sewing!

Quoting mariesmama:

mamairanda
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Nutcrackers, when I was little I would go to my great aunts house to visit with my grandma and never had kids so no toys. I would okay with them like dolls. When she passes away my grandma gave them to me. I also collect antique Grain Belt beer memorabilia, same grandma, gave me the grain belt beer sign that used to hang her bar for my 21st birthday.
StrangeDays
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Paper clips, safety pins, rubber bands and twist-ties. Oh, and pens.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
funny_girl3
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I collect books.  Not antique or rare, valuable books, just ones I enjoy reading.  I am also obsessed with arc books, it's a librarian thing.  I've loved books for as long as I can remember and I don't think it's something I'll grow out of.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)