Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My s***astic morning started with the ems...

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:25 AM
  • 5 Replies

having to come take my poor nana to the hospital :( she is in heart faliure. so at 7am she hit her life alart and while trying to care for her and let ems in my daughter woke up so that was fun.... hmm so nana goes to the hospital, my mom leaves work to go with her and im at home :( this day is just starting off soo nice.

sorry just had to vent. im worried about my nana. she is 82 and not doing good :( so prayers please?? she moved in with us a few weeks ago so i can care for her and was doing soooo good until this happen :( agh my mom did call me and told me nana is doing better but will be in the hospital a few weeks at least :( this just sucks and im ready to go back to sleep already!! 

sigh ok enough bitching how was your ladies morning?? any funnies to share??

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Sorry. I hope Nana gets well very quickly :)
skyelyns_mommie
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:28 AM

thank you so do i. 

Quoting lauren.m:

Sorry. I hope Nana gets well very quickly :)

Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I'm sorry hun.  My Nana was my hero growing up, and she lived to be almost 92.  Hope she recovers soon.

skyelyns_mommie
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Quoting Melissa_4:

I'm sorry hun.  My Nana was my hero growing up, and she lived to be almost 92.  Hope she recovers soon.

Thank you! my nana helped raise me and my brother and i love her. plus my daughter adores her so much. 

4_little_angels
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:32 AM
I hope she recovers quickly! My grandmother is 88 years old and is getting to the point where she can't live by herself anymore. She doesn't clean her house anymore and is not eating right. My mom and Aunt are trying to find her a home. I don't want her in a home. I live to far to move her in with me and neither my mom or Aunt will move her in. Pisses me off.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)