• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nuturing your teenagers relationships?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

My daughter has a friend ( she is 16 years of age like my daughter ) Ive met her several times, a very sweet girl, I even became fast friends with her Mom ( great lady )  A few months ago both Mother and Daughter requested my friendship on FB ( I gladly accepted )  Just a few days ago my daughter's friend makes a status  on fb about her b/f," how great a guy is," how he ate the dinner she made, how he cleaned up the dogs poop, and how she loves the fact he tucks her in bed!!  (oh my )  a video was attached to that showing the girl and her b/f sucking face and giggling!!  

I was floored when I saw/heard it,      I would never be that liberal with my daughter when it comes to boys, let alone let the guy tuck her into bed!!! 

Do you or do you know somebody who supports a teenager b/f - g/f relationship, where b/f/ gf is allowed to stay at the house ? and etc?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mama2ameira
by captain underpants on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:34 AM
He tucks her in bed ?

Weird.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:36 AM
I wouldn't allow him to stay over, but if he was tellin her good night before he left I wouldn't have a problem. Thing is, they will do whatever they want at 16 as far as relationship goes. Thy will either do it I front of you, or behind yor back.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:37 AM

I could not believe my eyes!! 

Quoting mama2ameira:

He tucks her in bed ?

Weird.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:42 AM

From what I heard b/f lives in another county and his parents don't drive, the girl's Mom picks him up. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldn't allow him to stay over, but if he was tellin her good night before he left I wouldn't have a problem. Thing is, they will do whatever they want at 16 as far as relationship goes. Thy will either do it I front of you, or behind yor back.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Wow, never.
I do not believe teens should be in "relationships" to begin with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:43 AM
It's whatever works for them.

Quoting Anonymous:

From what I heard b/f lives in another county and his parents don't drive, the girl's Mom picks him up. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)