Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i hate people who let their kids run amok *rant*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
1 mom liked this
Listen i get your a busy lady, but christ on a cracker do something bout your little snot runnin down their face, cheeto crusted hands, brat tearing shit apart. Take 10 fuckin seconds to pull your nose out your damn phone and pay attention! Those plants in the dentiast office are not there for your kids to climb on, at least pick up their trash off the floor, you live like this? And i swear to god i gotta dodge those cheeto hands one more time i am smackin the crap out you...cause it`s not the kids fault you forgo to tech them how to act....course when they get older it will be them to pay the consquences of your lack of parenting when their asses land in jail..... But guess you dont care
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melissaaytes
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Oh my lord!!  I agree!  I don't even like sticky fingers on my own dd(3) lol!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

so from cheetos to jail time. Interesting line

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:54 AM
From cheetos, to destruction of property, to jail time yes....trust me it was very obvious these kids know no boundry...i didn`t even mention the fight the 2 got into in the middle of the floor, the boy was bouncing the girls head off the floor. The mother didn`t say one word about any of it. Just kept her nose in her phone. I just has to get the Rant out before i really did smack the mother.

Quoting Anonymous:

so from cheetos to jail time. Interesting line

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I hate that too

fraujones
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Drives me crazy too. I work at a library and some people think we are free babysitters.

Deedeeleigh

AGREED!!!! 

Mom24munchkins
I agree. I feel sorry for kids whose parents dont parent them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Elle.tea.22
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I hate parents that set their kids up for failture :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:03 PM

midol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:03 PM
I really hate it at the library. Last time we were at the library my dd did the most passive agressive shaming i have ever seen. She whined very loudly "MOMMY I CAN`T STUDY. THE OTHER KiDS ARE TOO LOUD! DOESN`T THEIR MOMMY CARE IF THEY DO GOOD IN SCHOOL?" I almost died, but the mother did gather her kids up and left. My dd is 9

Quoting fraujones:

Drives me crazy too. I work at a library and some people think we are free babysitters.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)