Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

An email to BM...bash away!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 141 Replies
You might want to have a talk with xxxxx because I don't know what he says about us when he is over there but he has plenty to say about you and the things you say when he comes over here. This is a CYA letter from me because xxxxx obviously cannot be trusted to accurately portray what goes on in both of our homes and it seems lately he is running back and forth with stories. He cannot seem to reiterate enough that you “don’t like me” and I cannot reiterate enough, I don’t care! You are not going to define my role in my house. You do not get to decide when I am considered a stepparent and when I should mind my own business. As far as being a stepparent, I have disengaged from being xxxxx's stepanything because I don't want to deal with your inability to be flexible with the whole situation. I don't expect you to understand most of my decisions since you are not a stepparent yourself. I care about xxxxx and I care for xxxxx but that's where it ends. My disengagement means ooooo makes the decisions when it comes to xxxxx and he makes those decisions primarily by himself. If it is a monetary decision and has an effect on our entire household, then yes, I’m involved.  I would appreciate you not calling me ooooo's "insignificant other" and downplaying my role in xxxxx's life one minute and then saying I have to act like a "step parent" the next. My relationship with xxxxx within these walls has nothing to do with your preferences. ooooo, xxxxx and I decide what the best approach between xxxxx and I is.

And if what xxxxxx says is true I would appreciate you not calling my son "IT".  Are you kidding? What did my child ever do to you to deserve being talked about in such a harsh manner? I don't care if you approve my son's existence or not that is no reason to act like he is a piece of gum stuck to your shoe when his name comes up. mmmmm is xxxxx's brother as much as kkkkk is his sister. When my son is mentioned he should be given the same respect you give to kkkkk as xxxxx's sibling. Common sense should dictate that. But I'm guessing you are too neurotic to realize that. You know, I have tried to extend an olive branch to you a couple of different times and you have never wanted any part of it. That’s fine. Self centered arrogance isn't my style so something tells me we wouldn’t get along even if ooooo and xxxxx weren’t in the middle of all of it. I don't try anymore and I will not try again.You needn't worry about that. I realized a long time ago I don't care and nor do I have to care what you think of me or whether you "approve" of me or not, you are nothing but ooooo's ex wife that has to be dealt with until xxxxx is 18. Things would be better and easier for xxxxx if we could get along and communicate in a civil manner but obviously you and I have different opinions on that. So as long as xxxxx is safe, cared for and his basic needs are met in my presence then you and I have nothing else to talk about.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM
10 moms liked this

DieselsMom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM

meow

JNLmomme09

No bashing here. You should sit down with her and talk to her if she is willing to talk to you. If not move along. I would say that it would be benefical to DSC that you all learn how to parent together, not against each other.. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I seriously stopped reading after the first paragraph or so.... BUT- if xxxx "can't be trusted to accurately portray..." then how do you know xxxx isn't lying??
atyou
Word.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nazgor
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:06 AM
oh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I hate drama. I hope yours gets better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:08 AM
9 moms liked this
I feel like the email is counter productive. Either write a short to the point email, that you would like to co exist civilly and do what is best for the kids. Or write an email that tells her off. You cant do both in the same damn email lol
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Instead, why not just be the bigger person and let it go?  Just ignore her, seriously.  You are only bringing more grief on yourself.  Stop stooping to her level.

LectioDivina
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:12 AM

I see nothing to bash about...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)