Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He says the most ADORABLE things!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:17 AM
  • 6 Replies

Ds is about 2 years old and, over the past few days, has said some things that made me die of laughter.

A couple of days ago, we were watching Doctor Who.  Ds was in his bed and said, "I the Doctor!"  Then, David Tennant (who is the Doctor in the season we're watching) said he was a timelord.  Ds said "Timelord."  I nearly died.  It was adorable!

Then yesterday, his dad and I were joking around with Ds and said "Come at me bro!"  Ds puffed out his chest, got this tough stance, and said "At me bro!"  It was hysterical!

What are some of the funny things your LO does?

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Aslen
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

LMAO right now my 6 y/o runs around the house in his best English accent going "Doc-tah? I'm the Doctah. Doc-Tah Who? Just the doc-tah."

LOVE it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Wow, a two year old talks! How amazing!

KitKatLoL
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Seriously? Rude much?  I was just saying that he says some cute things. Calm your tits hun!

Quoting Anonymous:

The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband is the main worker in our family (I only work part time). He has to work usually 1-2 12 hour shifts a week and on those days, I will take DD with me, pick up a Starbucks coffee for him, and drop it off. DD (2.5 yo) has gotten to where anytime DH walks in the door from work, she says, "Hey Daddys. You got a coffee?"

Another one is that my part time job is at a sub shop. Anytime she sees me put on my work shirt or when I come in from work, she says, "Mom! You makin' sandwiches?"

Lalalie
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Haha, that's so cute!

kfroz0415
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm not the anon, but you made me think of this... lol

Quoting KitKatLoL:

Seriously? Rude much?  I was just saying that he says some cute things. Calm your tits hun!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)