Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have friends?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:19 AM
  • 23 Replies

Do you have friends?

Do they have kids?

Are they married/single?

How long have you been friends.

I have one friend, she doesn't have any kids, has a boyfriend of 7 yrs, and works as a Special Needs teacher for young students.

She's my Bestie! Since I live in az, we only talk on the phone but the funny thing is, we've only hung out in person ONCE  haha. We've talked on the phone now for almost a year.

on phone

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IpoopRainbows
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:20 AM

BUMP!

Nicole1357
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Honestly I have very few friends. 2 and one lives in another state now. The other I never see either, but we chat over the phone and stuff. 

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:21 AM
No.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:22 AM

My Sisters are my only RL friends. Outsiders are hard to trust, and the ones that are distant, pretty much have their own lives and live in different State. Only one of my sisters have a child.

SuperPickle
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I have "mom" friends and "non mom" friends but my 3 closest friends are moms. 2 are married, one is divorced. Been friends about 4 years, 1 year(met her here through CM LOL) and 8 months.

TSNDDY
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I have lots of friends. All those questions are too specific to really answer. Some have kids, some don't, some are single, divorced, engaged, married. Some I've been friends with for a year or so and one I have been friends with for 28 years.
PhantomRose88
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I have people I talk to occasionally (acquanintances) but no one I would actually consider a "friend"

doomshroom
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this
no :( my best friend and i had a falling out a couple years ago. our neighbor hangs out with us sometimes, but he's more df's friend than mine. i have "Facebook friends," but, y'know, that hardly counts.
Adensmommy760
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:28 AM
I had 1 friend as soon as I had a kid she stopped calling me, once in a blue moon she'll like my fb status.

Today is my 1st year anniversary. We have a 3 yro daughter. Moving into our new place next month. Life is great and I love it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Yes, I have several friends.....and all of them are married and have at least one child. My best friend has been married for four years and just had her first baby. We've been friends for nineteen years. The rest of my friends I've known for anywhere between ten and fifteen years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)