• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Task Rabbit?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

So, I've gone from being a working mom to a stay at home mom, but I still need to earn some money. Right now, I make $100 a month as a group mod for a different site. I make a few bucks here and there answering surveys online. I occasionally proofread and retype term papers for some friends and they pay me for that, but that is between $25-50 and not every month. I want to do something that will allow me to earn more.

I recently joined task rabbit where you can bid to perform tasks locally for people: things like grocery shop for the elderly or cater an event. I just did my online video interview and I am awaiting a response. I want to know if anyone else has been a task rabbit and what their experience was.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Just got assigned my first task. $10 just to read a book and give four reviews on it. Awesome. Best part, I get to read a new book for free and get paid for it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Just made my first $10 and the same guy assigned me to read the sequel to the first book and write another four reviews. Best $20 I'll have ever earned. Free books and get paid to read? Yessssss! I get to cash out at $25.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:35 AM
Edited and re-type a term paper for a friend. That is another $25, but I can't count on that. She pays me, but sometimes I don't see that $ for months. :-/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)