Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yeah I like to eat... so sue me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

My confession is that I really love to eat and I'm sick and tired of feeling guilty about everything I put in my mouth. I don't eat a ton of junk, but what I do eat... I eat a lot of. My family and I go through fruit like water every week and it's costing me a small fortune. 

Anyway, I'm 5'5 and 160 lbs, exercise at least a few times a week. I probably could get down to a healthy weight... but the truth is that I don't want to limit myself because I love to eat. So get off my back about it. If I choose to eat an entire container of hummus in one sitting... what is so wrong with that? It's my body and my happiness, so get off my back about it. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:06 PM

160 isnt that bad your eating better than I am.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I won't have time to sue you because you will probably be either dealing with illnesses or dead.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I healthy BMI for my height is under 150. I just don't want limit my calories to get there because I love to eat too much : / 

Quoting deadlights86:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Dear anon, I think you need to try a little harder to be insulting because this attempt was sad. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I won't have time to sue you because you will probably be either dealing with illnesses or dead.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Dear Anon, it wasn't an attempt at anything.  It's the truth.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dear anon, I think you need to try a little harder to be insulting because this attempt was sad. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Maybe if I were obese I would agree with you, but I'm 10 lbs overweight. I eat lots of produce and no red meat. I just eat too much. So the chances of me having a heart attack or something due to my eating habits are very, very slim. I'm just never going to be a size 2 due to how much I eat. So no, it's not the truth. Be more creative next time. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Oh an extra 10 pounds won't kill you sheesh. I would rather eat what makes me happy than to see it in the store and tell myself I can't have it and be upset. If you allow yourself to eat moderate amount of the things you crave you will be less likelly to binge on them when you do allow yourself to have them.

Quoting Anonymous:

I healthy BMI for my height is under 150. I just don't want limit my calories to get there because I love to eat too much : / 

Quoting deadlights86:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:18 PM

No need to be creative. I don't care if you are fat.  

By the way, your ideal body weight is 125.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe if I were obese I would agree with you, but I'm 10 lbs overweight. I eat lots of produce and no red meat. I just eat too much. So the chances of me having a heart attack or something due to my eating habits are very, very slim. I'm just never going to be a size 2 due to how much I eat. So no, it's not the truth. Be more creative next time. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:21 PM
An entire container of hummus is well over 1000 calories. If you were eating like that regularly you would be far more overweight than you are.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:21 PM

At the lower end of the BMI scale. lol 

FAIL

Quoting Anonymous:

No need to be creative. I don't care if you are fat.  

By the way, your ideal body weight is 125.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)