Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worst Dream Ever

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:40 PM
  • 40 Replies

I had such a terrible dream last night and I can't seem to shake off the depressing feelings from it today. 

My 3 year old DD wanted to go to the store with me. I told her yes but she had to take off her clothes so she can put on a clean outfit. I left her in the living room to do that as I went into the bedroom to change. It took me a while to find an outfit I wanted to wear but finally I got dressed and left my bedroom.

I get to the living room and there is my DD on the floor dead. She couldn't get her shirt all the way off and it had covered her face so she suffocated to death. I started freaking out and then turned to my oldest DD who was on the couch the whole time while her little sister died in front of her. I immediately started to beat my oldest because I blamed her for her sister's death. 

The rest of the dream was just of me crying and trying every way possible to commit suicide but my DH kept saving me. I hated everybody and just wanted to die. I hated DH because he wouldn't just let me die. I hated my oldest DD because I blamed her for not saving her sister. I hated my DS because he is just a baby and was too needy plus he was a boy and couldn't replace my Sammy girl(the dead DD). 

I woke up from this dream in tears. It has got to be one of the most emotional dreams I have ever had. And now I just feel icky and can't figure out how to shake this feeling off. 

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sidneyb
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Aww I'm sorry
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
armywifey26
by Krissy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Thanks. Today is sucking so far. 

Quoting sidneyb:

Aww I'm sorry

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Stop with the nachos after 9pm.

armywifey26
by Krissy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Nachos sound delicious but that isn't what I ate. I had tuna salad and crackers. I guess tuna is evil 

Quoting Anonymous:

Stop with the nachos after 9pm.

sheilao409
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:45 PM

been having alot of bad dreams myself lately :( i know how u feel

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I have dreams like that every night... I always have, even when i was younger.

Last night it was like a sink hole in the snow and DD was walking and fell in, and i watched her as she drowned in an underground lake and people were holding me back telling me she was gone and wouldnt let me go in after her...

I literally have a dream like this every night!

armywifey26
by Krissy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I really hope this isn't a beginning of some sort of trend. I don't think I could handle that kind of dream on a regular basis

Quoting sheilao409:

been having alot of bad dreams myself lately :( i know how u feel

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:48 PM
I had a bad dream a couple years ago. We killed our baby because there was a virus going around making people crazy and turning them into zombies. So to keep it from getting to our baby, we killed her. I woke up crying, and I hardly ever have dreams that bad.
Ethanmom
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Oh wow, I'm sorry you had that dream. When I have vivid dreams that are really emotional it usually takes me a day or two to recover from them fully.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
armywifey26
by Krissy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Omg. I couldn't handle those kind of dreams nightly. That is just too awful to even comprehend. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I have dreams like that every night... I always have, even when i was younger.

Last night it was like a sink hole in the snow and DD was walking and fell in, and i watched her as she drowned in an underground lake and people were holding me back telling me she was gone and wouldnt let me go in after her...

I literally have a dream like this every night!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)