Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so i've noticed....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

that alot of times when someone is ranting or cofessing something, people tend to berate them or make them look like the stupid one in the problem. they're not posting this stuff for people to say mean crap, but to either agree or give advice or sympathize. i don't get it. i mean i get that everyone has their own opinion, but it seems like alot of people try to FORCE their opinion onto other people. i don't know if it's just me or not but i've noticed alot of this. there will probably be alot of negative replies to this, but i'm just trying to understand what the point of berating someone for already feeling bad or simply just wanting to get it out of their system. i guess this is considered a rant... but it's just really annoying if you get what i mean.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TugBoatMama
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:04 PM

That's this group for ya'. There are a lot of others that aren't like this.

lauraschatz
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:09 PM
I agree with you 100%. There seem to be Moms that are here only to be nasty and.kick people when they are down. I guess there are always those types of people in life and here there are no consequences for being a total bitch.
I will usually fire.back.if one of them responds to a post or reply I make. I should probably just ignore them but honestly I enjoy the opportunity to tell them what I think of them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:54 PM

that's exactly what i was thinking. seems like they just wanna talk abunch of shit but as soon as something like that happens to them i gauratee they probably go off and cry or something like that. they wanna make it about themselves and then when they get a taste of their own medicine they really don't like it. i'm glad it's not just me that thinks so...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)