Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just spilled a McDonald's sweet tea on my newborn.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Worst mom moment ever.
I am shaking so hard I can't eat what I ordered.
My baby screamed. He was dead asleep, in his car seat. I tried to carry it and my tray at the same time.
The woman at the register offered to help me when my order was up and I stupidly declined.
He is ok and back to sleep now after that shock.

Worst confession I have bad since becoming a mom!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Replies (21-30):
LadyGrey2514
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM
When my youngest was a couple months old he woke up for a bottle I the middle of the night. I was half asleep and he drank about an ounce before I noticed I forgot to put formula in the water :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM
He is always sweet :)

Quoting tinkerspell:

at least the baby is sweet now 

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Lol when ds was a baby I was feeding him and I didnt think he was getting anything so I pulled my nipple out of his mouth to check and squirt him right in the eye like full force squirting it was coming out fast. I felt bad but now its just funny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Oo the list.... DH tried to catch DS because he was told to go in time out and ran behind the couch so DH walked over to get him and DS tried to run past him so DH tried to block him and accident hip checked him into the wall..... He ended up in the er with a staple :-(

When my nephew was a new born we were having dinner at my moms and I was helping to clean up.... I was carrying the plate that had the chicken on it and all that was left was the grease and I some how tripped and dumped the whole thing over my nephews face walking past him :-(
Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:35 PM
I have 3 kids and can't count the crap ive done. It happens to the best of mothers :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pretty.pink.bow
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Aw dont feel bad, things like that happen all the time. Like yesterday I pinched my dd's leg with the carseat buckle:( she acted like she was dying. I felt like a horrible mom. But she has since forgiven me lol
hotmama83227
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:36 PM

this happended with my first baby...i nearly drowned him in formula and i was so angry with myself! but it happens!

Quoting Anonymous:

It happens. I didn't put the nipple in the bottle cap properly one day and the whole bottle dumped all over my baby when she started sucking :-/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:37 PM
He won't even.remember
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I once accidentaly sliced my sons finger with a knife...cuz he reached up to grab it and I wasn't paying attention.

mama2ameira
by captain underpants on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:38 PM
I dropped a cup of water on dd durin bath time when she was a couple months old. I was so exhausted. She's fine almost 3 years later.

It's ok darling !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)