Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just spilled a McDonald's sweet tea on my newborn.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Worst mom moment ever.
I am shaking so hard I can't eat what I ordered.
My baby screamed. He was dead asleep, in his car seat. I tried to carry it and my tray at the same time.
The woman at the register offered to help me when my order was up and I stupidly declined.
He is ok and back to sleep now after that shock.

Worst confession I have bad since becoming a mom!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Replies (31-40):
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Sue them, the ice was obviously too cold!

Lol its ok, shit happens. I whacked dd in the forehead with a registry scanner this weekend. She was with my sister and i didnt hear them behind me so when i turned around the target scanner connected with her forehead lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MsRkg
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Ehh it's fine. He's not going to melt. =]

I accidently hit my son in the head with out heavy wood front door. We all have those moments. They bounce back.

You'll laugh at this later, I promise.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Obviously! I will make millions!

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Sue them, the ice was obviously too cold!

Lol its ok, shit happens. I whacked dd in the forehead with a registry scanner this weekend. She was with my sister and i didnt hear them behind me so when i turned around the target scanner connected with her forehead lol.

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Sometimes you just have accidents but babies will be ok. Ive dropped my kids stepped on them tripped them. Spilled stuff (hot and cold) on them. Once they start moving around they always seem to sneak by you. when ds was 2 I was carrying him down the stairs and about halfway down I tripped I fell backwards he flew out of my arms and onto the landing at the bottom I was actually more hurt than he was. It was horrible though I was freaking out thinking he was hurt. My biggest fear is the stairs when I was 8 my dads wife (now ex) was carrying my newborn sister down the stairs and dropped her. My sister was lucky to survive her skull cracked open she was in the hospital fighting for her life. Shes now a healthy 15 year old. But I now have a fear of kids falling down stairs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindsayhoy0612
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:41 PM
I'm literally surprised I've never done this actually lol he is always trying to grab what I'm cutting... Damn kids

Quoting Anonymous:

I once accidentaly sliced my sons finger with a knife...cuz he reached up to grab it and I wasn't paying attention.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:42 PM

It never fails, everytime I put the 2 year old I watch in the car, I smack her head on the door frame. Poor kid!

summerbear
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:42 PM
I constantly drop my phone on my newborns heads while they are sleeping and I am playing on my phone. I did it to my 3 so far and 8 am sure I will do it to this one when it is born!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I put my daughter in a tub that was too hot for her.  I'd tested it when it was running but it got hotter before it was full.  She screamed and I pulled her right back out.  Her skin was a bit pink and I cried my eyes out while calling her DR.  They told me to calm down because they know I'm not abusive and that accidents happen to all parents.  He won't remember his cold, sweet bath.  It'll be okay.

MizzDeeDee
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I was cutting my daughter's fingernails yesterday and she was squirming and I accidently nicked the top of her finger. She's a bleeder too. :/

I also have hit her head on the ceiling of the car while getting her out of the carseat.

flywifey86
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:01 PM
It's ok..we all have those moments. I slipped and fell down the carpeted stairs when my oldest son was a newborn. I had him in my arms and thankfully landed on my butt and he didn't get hurt.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)