Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone ever delivered naturally

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
After a c section?

I'd like to experience this but I'm actually terrified about going natural, but I was the labor and waiting part rather then me just going in and get opt for surgery and then that's it babies out.

I've asked my dr but she hasn't really given me any answers and this would be my 3rd c section. My babies are usually breeched and I have an abnormal uterus and my water usually always breaks at home. Maybe I'm just to high risk?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:26 PM
And if you have I'd like to hear stories and experiences.
lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:27 PM
I've never had a c section. Here's a bump.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Thanks! :)

Quoting lauren.m:

I've never had a c section. Here's a bump.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:29 PM
My best friend did. She had no complications and said it was an awesome experience.
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Your water breaking at home doesn't mean anything. And what is abnormal about your uterus? That might make more of a difference in whether or not you can deliver vaginally or not. Plus you need a vbac friendly doctor and hospital. Though depending on the type of breech presentation, you may have to be sectioned again.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Yes, many have done V-Bacs. Most doctors are too lazy to try it though.

AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:33 PM

My SIL's sister just had a successful VBAC. She had to go about 4 hours away to do so. Her labor was extremely intense, and she labored the entire trip there. Her daughter was typical in size *about 7 lbs 19 inches*. She said it was completely worth it.

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:33 PM
I wouldnt mind having a water birth, but i cant. I will have to go in for another c section. I hope you are able to do it. VBACs have a 75% success rate so your odds are good of succeeding. Your best bet would be to go with a midwife with hospital privileges, or an ob in favor of VBACs.
ToriBabe1221
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:34 PM
I went natural after my csection. I had no problems.

You need to first find a vbac friendly provider. Midwives would be your best bet. Consult with them about your history and then you will know your options.

Good luck.
scarlettsam
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:34 PM
I have never had a c section. Both my babies were natural. It is hard but I feel it was worth it. I wont bs you...it hurts...A LOT....but for me I really wanted to experience the whole thing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN