Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stupid garbage men... -_-

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

Our garbage men broke our cans! and their decently new. $50 a pop... I get it they have to do their job but throwing my cans half way down my driveway is really harsh... Both cracked, same things happened to our other ones so we bought a differnet brand and bam broke again... I know this might not be a big deal for some but we are expecting twins in the process of buying a house and DH's hours just got cut... WERE BROKE. We cant just keep buying new ones,,, ALSO do your jobs! It was Garbage/bulk day.... Leaving misc pieced of the bulk we brought out?! Thanks... -_- because my pregnant ass didn't just have to lug all those damn peices up a damn hill for you... -_-
VENT OVER.
Time for pizza I say....

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:53 PM
2 moms liked this

that would piss me off too.

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Call the garbage company and complain. They're not doing their job right. They can figure out whose on that route by your address.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lizard_Lina
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:54 PM
So call the company and complain.
Pizza. Mmmmmmm.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
armywifey26
by Krissy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:54 PM

I would be fuminig

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Hmmm... We pay for the service and the initial can rental... If they break it, they replace it. I hate my current garbage company and we'd about to move so we're switching services for much cheaper.
funny_girl3
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Yeah, the garbage men suck here too.  But they have one of the most disgusting jobs so what more can you expect, right?  I've found that they are a whole lot nicer if you leave bribes for them.  Leave some cookies for them, or in the summer you can leave out a cooler with cold drinks, and don't forget to tip them at the end of the year.

PrdNate
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Can't you just use bags?  There's nothing to throw around once the bag is in the garbage truck.  We used to use bags before our trash company gave everyone the big wheeled trash cans that they can't throw around. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Like I wouldn't be mad if spending 50.00 on new garbage cans was not indenting on our finances but it sadly is... We have enough things with a 10,8, 7,5,3,2,1 year olds and twins on the way, come on. Like idk if their mad because our family seems to be the most that put out a week so my family makes them have to dump about 4 cans a week but wth. Thats what I pay the services for!

Quoting Anonymous:

that would piss me off too.

mariesmama
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:59 PM

buy metal ones next time

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:01 PM

We have to many bears where we live... Leaving a bag out would be destroyed in like 3.2 seconds... plus we personally go through a garbage bag and a half a day...

Quoting PrdNate:

Can't you just use bags?  There's nothing to throw around once the bag is in the garbage truck.  We used to use bags before our trash company gave everyone the big wheeled trash cans that they can't throw around. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)