Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My bil abuses his girlfriends handicapped tag

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

Ok so my bil has wanted a handicapped parking permit for a LONG time.  He is extremely obese and no Doctor would write permission for it. They told him walking more will help him. So a year ago he started dating a woman who is legally blind. She qualified for a handicapped tag. The issue is bil keeps it on his rearview mirror all the time. He uses it everywhere he goes even if she is not in the car. I am upset because he is abusing the system. I just MYOB but I really feel like saying something. WWYD?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PerfectVirgo
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Oh jeez.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
redcarnelle
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Call the cops on him. The tag is connected to her drivers license. If he is caught with it without her there, he will get a nice $350 ticket
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Quoting redcarnelle:

Call the cops on him. The tag is connected to her drivers license. If he is caught with it without her there, he will get a nice $350 ticket

I am afraid he will know it is me. He already knows I am pissed.

redcarnelle
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah he really needs to be caught by a cop as he is getting into or out of the car. Like at a movie theater or something. If you ever went to dinner as a group (taking more than one car to get there), and his gf was not present, you may be able to catch him. Honestly if he's really that fat, a cop may just assume that he's got some kind of disorder and that the placard belongs to him.
Lame, but you know, he will get what's coming to him. Karma is a bitch. ; )
gabyangy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:48 PM

If his girlfriend is legally blind why would she have a handicap tag?  I thought blind people couldn't drive?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:03 PM

It is for people that drive the blind person around to use so they can park closer and the blind person doesn't have to walk as far.

Quoting gabyangy:

If his girlfriend is legally blind why would she have a handicap tag?  I thought blind people couldn't drive?

poohbearkfc
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:07 PM
That makes me mad. I have a ruptured acl and so have a handicap tag right now and it makes me so mad when I see a person getting out of a car that is fine. I would say something, bit that's just me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Oh puhleez.....you clearly need to get nailed,then you wouldn't give a tiny rats ass about what you BIL is doing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:33 PM
What fucking state are you even talking about.

Quoting redcarnelle:

redcarnelle
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:50 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

California
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)