Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Poll

Question: Who is your favorite out of the 5?

Options:

Emma Watson

Jennifer Lawrence

Amanda Seyfried

Katherine Heigl

Emma Stone

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 71

View Results

These are my top 5 favorite female actors...

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Replies (31-40):
AdensMommy1107
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Out of those, Emma Stone or Jennifer Lawrence (purely because of her off-screen personality though)
MY personal favorite, Zoey Deschanel
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KimmyDaring
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Out of your list, I picked Emma Stone. I like her and I think she's an untraditional beauty. But my all time favorite actress is Selma Hayek. (I have a Lady Crush on her. :P)

Octobersmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:17 PM

None of the above.

NBean311
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:17 PM

All of them except for Katherine Heigl has starred in a major movie in the last year... They are hardly B List. 

Quoting aeroslove:

Cant pick. I like Emma Stone, Emma Watson, Amanda Seyfried and Katherine Heigl. but those are just B list Actors.

anitarichman
by Anita on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:18 PM

None.  They may be your favorite, but not mine. LOL.

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:19 PM

I hear they are but that Science Fiction stuff (I think that's the genre, not sure) is just not my thing. I prefer movies based on real life. Fiction never did it for me. I can get into a real good movie if it has a good storyline. I haven't found a movie like that yet since Backdraft. I watched that on Netflix.

Quoting JLS2388:

You should, they are amazing

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

I don't watch those types of movies. I've never seen one Harry Potter movie. I'm more into documentaries myself.

Quoting JLS2388:

Emma Waston is Hermione from Harry Potter

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

The only name familiar to me is Katherine Heigl. I haven't watched one movie with any of these actresses. My answer is none.

armywifey26
by Krissy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:20 PM

She had her own sitcom for the longest time 

Quoting AF2011:

None.

Ellen DeGeneres. I know she's isn't an actress but she did act in a few movies!

abigailsmommy11
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Katherine Heigl is starring in a major movie coming out at the end of this month "The Big Wedding". Amanda Seyfried is in it also. Can't wait to see it!

Quoting NBean311:

All of them except for Katherine Heigl has starred in a major movie in the last year... They are hardly B List. 

Quoting aeroslove:

Cant pick. I like Emma Stone, Emma Watson, Amanda Seyfried and Katherine Heigl. but those are just B list Actors.

crazygirl907
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Not even Harry Potter?!?

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

The only name familiar to me is Katherine Heigl. I haven't watched one movie with any of these actresses. My answer is none.

NBean311
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll have to check out the trailer for it! I love all 5 of them. I couldn't pick a favorite, lol. 

Quoting abigailsmommy11:

Katherine Heigl is starring in a major movie coming out at the end of this month "The Big Wedding". Amanda Seyfried is in it also. Can't wait to see it!

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting aeroslove:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN