Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Out of the mouths of babes...lol

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:17 PM
  • 4 Replies

So, Ive had a little too much coffe today so needless to say, Im having bathroom issues. I have 3 teenagers and a 3 yr old. My teens come home from school and 2 of them bring a friend. Everyone is sitting on the couch. I have to make a mad dash to the bathroom, and suddenly, very loudly my 3 yr old yells out "hey mom! Why you POOPIN???" lmao.

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
seksen
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Lol!!! That's funny.. Every time I am in the bathroom my almost 3 year old walks in and says "mommy you gotta poop?" Lol no now get out haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommymelissa76
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Quoting seksen:

Lol!!! That's funny.. Every time I am in the bathroom my almost 3 year old walks in and says "mommy you gotta poop?" Lol no now get out haha

LOL...funny!

BrighteyedAsh
by Ashley on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:23 PM
When I sit on the toilet...my son comes in there "Number one or number two, which one mom." Or last night he farted, and I was like "Ewww!" And he goes "I'm not even gonna try to deny it. I farted. Sorry about that." (He's 5 lol)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommymelissa76
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Quoting BrighteyedAsh:

When I sit on the toilet...my son comes in there "Number one or number two, which one mom." Or last night he farted, and I was like "Ewww!" And he goes "I'm not even gonna try to deny it. I farted. Sorry about that." (He's 5 lol)

LOL..little kids are endlessly entertaining!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)