Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i hate my husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
I want to leave him so much every day. My life is miserable when he is around. He is an asshole and always talking down to me like I'm a child. He yells when there is no reason to. I tell him I'm going to leave him or that I want a divorce but he talks me out of it every time. Life sucks life sucks bad but I love my kids and am to selfish to leave because Iam not willing too do joint custody.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Bump
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:53 PM
3 moms liked this
Okay so sacrifice your own happiness because you refuse to have joint custody. That's a brilliant idea. I'm sure that won't affect the kids at all...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcclainprincess
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Dumb. Leave. Your children would want their mother happy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cfcf
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Be more assertive. This is how it's going to be or else. You are in charge of your own happiness.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NancyD85
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Life is too short to be unhappy. I'm sure your kids notice how unhappy you are and it affects them in ways you may not see. Do what's best for you and them. I will never understand women who stay with men who make them unhappy........

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Your kids will know. They won't be able to have healthy relationships in their future because you taught them to live that way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:56 PM
My own happiness is not as important as being a mother to my children 24/7. And I don't work. I can almost guarantee that if I get a job and tell him I'm leaving that would be when he would start being nice.

Quoting owl0210:

Okay so sacrifice your own happiness because you refuse to have joint custody. That's a brilliant idea. I'm sure that won't affect the kids at all...

littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:57 PM

=(

rebecca.n
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I was this way with DH once. Things are MUCH better now. Things can get better if you truly want them too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)