Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate my life....

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:52 PM
  • 7 Replies

My boss is a f*&(*&*^g jerk.  It dosen't matter what I do it's wrong, or I'm lazy, and more than once he has talked to co-workers of mine about how stupid he thinks I am.  Just as he does around me, he is constantly telling me how stupid he thinks other people are.  He's never in a good mood, you never know if you are gonna get your head bit off...  I am just soooooooo f*&^%$g fed up....

THEN, I go home, the hubby, I try to talk to him about my blems at work, and i get the deer in the headlights look from him, and he accuses me of having an affair with the boss... F that!!! makes me want to puke.  If I don't have his laundry done he gets pissy.  If there is more than one dish in the sink he gets pissy.  No matter what.  Even when I clean the entire house top to bottom, side to side, it is never good enough.  there is always something I have missed.

My DD....   she has a tendancy to bite my head off when I correct the grandkids at my house.  like when they are running (A BIG NO NO IN MY HOUSE)  or jumping on my couch.  don't get me wrong, she does correct them and ask them to stop, and I usually don't say anything until after she has tried to correct them.  No matter how much I help her it never seems like enough.  If I have to tell her no, she gets all butt hurt.  So tired.....

My DS.... so far so good with him, he just never answers my texts or calls.....

I won't even start in on my dad or brothers that's a whole other chapter... sheesh... i need a nice remote island with a bartender and a cabana boy....

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
chefmartha
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Sounds like you need a week/ weekend away from everyone. Perhaps you and a couple of girlfriends can go away for a short time together.

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:58 PM
You need to stop letting people treat you like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atyou
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Only you can make you happy dude.

Time to make some changes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nicole1357
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Yeah, stand up for yourself. 

Noelledawn
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Is there a higher up you can talk to about your boss? I can't see how that's permissible behavior in the workplace.

Your husband sounds like he's inconsiderate about your feelings and you should try to talk to him without yelling. Maybe he is stressing about work too? I know that my fiance seems to think his problems are more serious than mine and thinks that I'm just complaining. Men are more needy than they like to admit.

I would say that you should tell your daughter that you respect her as a parent, but they are in your home and you have every right to maintain the rules you have set.

Sorry things are not going well right now. I take a walk and count to ten with my eyes closed. It's a proven fact that deep breathing will release the chemicals in your brain that relax you. Also, "fake it til you make it" is supposed to work as well. If you put a smile on, even a fake one, the brain receives the signal that a smile = happy and it will get tricked into thinking you actually are! Hang in there, and keep venting. Holding it in will not help.

I've heard that writing letters (but not sending them) can be helpful too. Just make sure you burn them or something after hahaha.

nybor48
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Quoting chefmartha:

Sounds like you need a week/ weekend away from everyone. Perhaps you and a couple of girlfriends can go away for a short time together.

I'm thinking more like a year LOL
nybor48
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Quoting Noelledawn:

Is there a higher up you can talk to about your boss? I can't see how that's permissible behavior in the workplace.

Your husband sounds like he's inconsiderate about your feelings and you should try to talk to him without yelling. Maybe he is stressing about work too? I know that my fiance seems to think his problems are more serious than mine and thinks that I'm just complaining. Men are more needy than they like to admit.

I would say that you should tell your daughter that you respect her as a parent, but they are in your home and you have every right to maintain the rules you have set.

Sorry things are not going well right now. I take a walk and count to ten with my eyes closed. It's a proven fact that deep breathing will release the chemicals in your brain that relax you. Also, "fake it til you make it" is supposed to work as well. If you put a smile on, even a fake one, the brain receives the signal that a smile = happy and it will get tricked into thinking you actually are! Hang in there, and keep venting. Holding it in will not help.

I've heard that writing letters (but not sending them) can be helpful too. Just make sure you burn them or something after hahaha.

Nope, it's not acceptable behavior. We've even had one of the guys here go to a couple lawyers about this whole thing, and the first thing he was told was to expect to be fired. While we have the whole whistle blowing policy here, we all know how that goes. There's only 5 of us that work at this branch, so he would know who said what, then the write ups would ensue.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)