• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He left us on Easter.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
We have been married since 05'. We have two beautiful girls and he left. I've been a stay at home mon since I've had my dd because he worked on the oil rig and made a nice amount. He took all but 500.00 put of our account. Wtf am I going to do? My parents passed away two yes ago and I have no friends or a car. I can't find him anywhere. My children need diapers and food. What about rent that's coming up? That's 535.0". I want to crawl in my bed and cry.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:41 PM
4 moms liked this

You fill out an appilication for food stamps and whatever else you can get.  Then you go to child support enforcement and set that up.  That will help you with income.  Then you do what you can to find a job and a way to that job.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:42 PM
PA
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Where do I go to get that?

Quoting jillbailey26:

You fill out an appilication for food stamps and whatever else you can get.  Then you go to child support enforcement and set that up.  That will help you with income.  Then you do what you can to find a job and a way to that job.

Erna2
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:43 PM

That's about all you can do at this point... I am sorry.

Quoting jillbailey26:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Go to your local department of social services and tell them your story. They will set you up with government assistance and they will find him and force him to pay you child support. It doesn't matter that you're still legally married, he left and he has to pay.

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Now you gotta think like an adult. You got to go file for emergency food stamps, take him to court for cs, and apply for jobs until you get one. I'm sorry this happened to you but you should always have an back up plan.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Thank you

Quoting Anonymous:

Go to your local department of social services and tell them your story. They will set you up with government assistance and they will find him and force him to pay you child support. It doesn't matter that you're still legally married, he left and he has to pay.

Rust.n.Gears
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:45 PM

So you apply for assistance and ask for help in figuring out what to do next. This happened to my sister when her husband left. They got her into classes to help her get a job and she was put into emergency housing since she was losing her place. She is fine now. She got back on her feet with a little help from the state.

tarakay0417
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Department of human services for food stamps and they may help with child support. Ask about families first. I am sorry about your situation and good luck.

Quoting Anonymous:

Where do I go to get that?

Quoting jillbailey26:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:46 PM
We were so happy. He was always happy and so was I. No warning signs

Quoting AF2011:

Now you gotta think like an adult. You got to go file for emergency food stamps, take him to court for cs, and apply for jobs until you get one. I'm sorry this happened to you but you should always have an back up plan.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)