Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am having a panick attack. update 2

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
My husband is over an hour late home from work. His phone is off i am guessing his battery died and i cant get ahold of him. I have no gas to go looking doe him. My parrentz will be here to get my kids for church in 30 mins and if he isnt home they wil give me money for gas. In the mean time i am stuck her waiting trying to be calm but its not workibg. I am worried about him and have that terrible put in my stomach feeling right now.

Upate: i just call one of his friends my husband was behind him half way home and then my hubby headed on into town instead of taking he high way. I am not suprised my hubby does like driving on the high way. I am going to look for him in about 10-15 minutes.

Well he ahould have been home almost 5 hours ago. I havent found him but about 20minutea ago i found out he is off fixing a car. He doea that after work but always comes home first to talk to me. I am totally pissed. There is no reason he has had his phone off this long. No reason he could come home after work. When he gets home its going to get ugly.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SageAdvice
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Maybe he has a flat tire.

Hope things are ok.

Schmoopi
by QueenOfAllThings on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:20 PM

He's fine. It's traffic. Breathe.

robeandslippers
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:20 PM

ummmmm....

AJsMom81507
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:21 PM

why doesnt he have a car charger?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:22 PM

I'm sure he's fine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:23 PM
No traffick issues around here. His friends are all home from work already and picked up thier kids from my moms. They work together.

Quoting Schmoopi:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:24 PM
He does or he did have one in his car.

Quoting AJsMom81507:

why doesnt he have a car charger?

Schmoopi
by QueenOfAllThings on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Then there is a good reason. Maybe car problems or a flat tire. Things can happen. IF he wasn't ok? You would have heard by now. Give it a little time. And before you take off looking for him, calm down and breathe before you hurt yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

No traffick issues around here. His friends are all home from work already and picked up thier kids from my moms. They work together.

Quoting Schmoopi:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Take a Xanax and breath!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:27 PM
I am not running around and going to hurt myself. I am just panicked on the inside. I dont want my kids to know i am worried.

Quoting Schmoopi:

Then there is a good reason. Maybe car problems or a flat tire. Things can happen. IF he wasn't ok? You would have heard by now. Give it a little time. And before you take off looking for him, calm down and breathe before you hurt yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Schmoopi:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)