Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you have done?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
Today I was at a stop light and looked over at the car next to me. There were two girls in the front and two guys in the back seat. The girl on the passenger side had a baby about one year old on her lap. I rolled my window down and she rolled hers down and I said that baby needs to be in a car seat that is so dangerous. The driver replied that they were having seat belt issues. I said well you should leave the baby at home.I told her that I knew a kid that was 13 and and on the level of a six month old because his mother did not put him in a car seat and he went through the windshield. The driver was puffing away on a cigarette as well. This just really made me shutter to see that they have no regard for the child. Its people like this that do not deserve to be parents. I was going to try to call the cops but when the light turned green they stayed and got behind me so I could not get their tag number.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Ali5683
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:54 PM

OMG That makes me so sick!!!!!

Whenever I see someone smoking in a car with a child in it I always say something or motion to them about it. I never hold back. How selfish to put your "needs" above a child like that. Disgusting!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:19 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)