Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stalker

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

So I think I have my first CM creeper. I have been sent messages, an "anon" keeps being super nasty towards anything I post,and posts have been made that are obviously referencing some of my posts. Does CM have a block option and what else should I do to get rid of this loser? 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM

You can't do a thing, sorry. CM doesn't care and won't help you, unless you go anon from now on to protect yourself from the stalker, you're shit out of luck :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM
I had that happen and the person posted anon so I have no clue who it is. I post under anon now.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Yea you can block ppl. Its under acct settings. But they can still quote you and reply to your posts. They cannot see your page or pm you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Blocking will stop the pm's but that's all. I have a stalker too but bc the other groups I am in do not have an anon button, I'm screwed. She's so demented and will jump through fire to try to find my new screen names. Women are crazy on here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Well hells bells!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I just dont know why. I try to be nice to everyone and she just started jumping me out of no where. I post a picture of my self a few days ago and I guess people dont like you to do that, but it was the only one I have posted and it wasnt of my body or anything. Thats all I can think of. But what I really want to know is how do they find out personal information like Ive seen some other people mention?

delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Not when they are anon and not in a group. I have them myself.

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)