Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear Inconsiderate Driver,

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

It is your responsibility to watch the pedestrian signals.  

If the little white guy walking is up, I am walking across. If I have already started  crossing and the hand pops up flashing, I am going to continue walking. I am not running across the road. If you ignore those signals and hit me, I will sue you.

If you are in that much of a hurry, leave home sooner. The little white man is walking, not running, so fuck you!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Why he gotta be white you racist bitch?? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Because he is. It is a little dotted white guy.

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I hate stupid drivers!! 

My sister and I were waiting to cross the street. The little white dude came up. I stepped to walk and my sister pulled me back so hard. A second later, this white van sped passed the red light. If it wasn't for my sister that night then I'll probably be dead.

soon2bmomof3619
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I really hope you were being sarcastic, the person on the walk signal is made of white lights, hence why she called it a little white dude, she was not being racist, Or do you think the people that made it were being racist?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Quoting AF2011:

I hate stupid drivers!! 

My sister and I were waiting to cross the street. The little white dude came up. I stepped to walk and my sister pulled me back so hard. A second later, this white van sped passed the red light. If it wasn't for my sister that night then I'll probably be dead.

They do it every day here. 

MoPain
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Dear inconsiderate pedestrianan, IF the red hand has already started flashing, DON"T start crossing the street then you had your chance you were busy on your damn phone. I have places to go and don't feel like waiting for you to waddle your way across the street

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MoPain:

Dear inconsiderate pedestrianan, IF the red hand has already started flashing, DON"T start crossing the street then you had your chance you were busy on your damn phone. I have places to go and don't feel like waiting for you to waddle your way across the street

This is in the original post

"If I have already started  crossing and the hand pops up flashing, I am going to continue walking"

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:17 PM

People get hit here in Raleigh all the time because of drivers making right turns on red without looking and realizing that we have the walk signal.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Indeed - and if they should start crossing at that time, they need to hoof it and not take all damn day...  This isn't a stroll in the park it's a crosswalk...

Quoting MoPain:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:18 PM

LMAO I know..I said it to be funny.

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

I really hope you were being sarcastic, the person on the walk signal is made of white lights, hence why she called it a little white dude, she was not being racist, Or do you think the people that made it were being racist?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)