Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

one of those days

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Anyone ever have one of those days were everything anyone says bothers you and hurts your feelings. where you just feel like a nobody and like if the world would be better off without you. where you don't want to talk or see anyone and just want to hide away and cry til there are no more tears left to cry.

well important having one of those days but instead of one day it has been going on for like a week and i can't shake this feeling no matter how much i want to.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Im not important
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Guess no one has had one of those days
irvinehiker
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:19 PM

I don't have entire days like that, maybe a moment or two during the day.  Maybe you need to see a doc..........

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:42 PM
No insurance so instead i dear and put on a happy face

Quoting irvinehiker:

I don't have entire days like that, maybe a moment or two during the day.  Maybe you need to see a doc..........

irvinehiker
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Ok, Have you heard of SAM E.  It's a natural herbal remedy to help with depression.  I have used it and really like it.  It's a bit pricey, but much less than a doc.  Best of luck....

Quoting Anonymous:

No insurance so instead i dear and put on a happy face

Quoting irvinehiker:

BeaTx
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Yes, today! Hope yours gets better. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Yep. Usually my period comes the very next day. 

photo 239313c9-3142-496c-b74e-7831f5d3107f_zpsc6281fe0.jpg
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:24 PM

You could also try 5HTP and/or st johns wort- but be careful with st john's wort, it can interfere with some forms of birth control

wolfybaby
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:26 PM

sounds like you need to change your diet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:27 PM
I dont have insurance either but there is a mental health facility here that has a sliding scale where they charge you based on your income. I go there and it doesnt cost me a dime. The only thing I pay for is the meds and most of those are on Walmart or Krogers $4.00 list. You may need to get on some anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)