Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:24 PM
  • 8 Replies

I am walking to my car at the grocery store today and there is this lady staring at the back of my car.  I have several stickers on my back window, Pink Ribbon, NASCAR, Honor Roll and a Zombie Family (kinda like a stick figure family, but zombies)  I get to my car and the woman turns to me and asks "Is this YOUR car?"  I tell her that it is and she looks at me and says "You like that Zombie Family sticker on your car?" and I said "Yes I do, that's why it's there" she then says back to me "Well, I find it extremely tasteless and not very family friendly and why someone would want to protray a family in that manner is beyond me".  I looked at her and said "Well, thank you so much for your input, not that I care, but you have a really nice day".  Seriously, a Zombie Family sticker offending someone that badly?  With all the zombie stuff out there, she really found the need to tell me this as if I was going to pull a razor blade out and scrape it off my window right there to avoid going to hell or something?

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Did this happen at Walmart?
irvinehiker
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Oh for crying out loud!!  She needs to get a life.  I've found that people like that are the ones that need to worry about their own life.  

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:27 PM

LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

irvinehiker
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Good chance...too many bored and crazy people there lol

Quoting Anonymous:

banana-bear
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Smh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:30 PM

she needs some dick and a life lol

paige8608
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:35 PM

I have a "Zombie Apocolypse Response Vehicle" sticker in my car, a unicorn bumper sticker, and a sugar skull sticker. I love them. They make me happy. Everyone else pretty much have Jesus fish stickers and pro-life stickers and other things that I consider crazy. There's an "abortion van" that has aborted babies on it, one of them is a blown-up image of a baby's hand being compared the the size of a dime. THAT was ridiculous to me.

heydooney
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:15 PM

I used to have a fake arm and leg hanging out of my trunk and a giant snarling rubber rat in the back window (I was a teenager...) and I was in line at the bank's drive through, and a lady in the car behind me got out of her car and was asking me if I knew that stuff was there. Um, yeah! She goes, "that's SCARY!" I just laughed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured