Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

But I'm wrong from wanting them gone.

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:08 PM
  • 29 Replies

So I have posted a few times about my neighbors and have been told I am heartless, Iam a bitch etc etc because i wish they would be eveicted already. Now the other day the neighbor came over to say that she did not apprecate my brother knocking n the wall at 1 am when she has music blasting when my brother has to wake up early for work and said if my mother didnt fix it she would. My brother is 19 years old. Anyway so my mother went and spoke with her and they fixed it whatever. So tonight their music was keeping DD up and she has school in the AM so my brother's BFF went over and aske dthem to lower it as it was keeping DD up. They said "F**k you Faggot." and it is still blasting.... So am I still wrong for wanting them evicted? My mother called the landlord and he said he WILL be handling it.

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:09 PM

I don't know your previous posts but they sound like real assholes.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have just called the cops and gotten them ticketed for disturbing the peace

LilliesValley
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Landlord would have been contacted long ago for that shit. I'd want them gone too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Basically they are rude and last week my cable went out...turns out they were stealing cable and unhooked mine. They are theives and druggies. i smoke pot for my GAD...they do DRUGS! I have seen them buying pills in front of the kids. Doing drugs and drinking in front of the kids. Things like that.

Quoting PEEK05:

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:11 PM

My mother did call him after they were caught stealing my cable. He just got back from vacation.

Quoting LilliesValley:

Landlord would have been contacted long ago for that shit. I'd want them gone too.

PEEK05
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Geez, can you move?

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Basically they are rude and last week my cable went out...turns out they were stealing cable and unhooked mine. They are theives and druggies. i smoke pot for my GAD...they do DRUGS! I have seen them buying pills in front of the kids. Doing drugs and drinking in front of the kids. Things like that.

Quoting PEEK05:

godsgirl26
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:12 PM
No you are not wrong for wanting them evicted.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VannaMae307
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Good luck, I hope it actually gets handled this time!

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Agree

Quoting bustybee:

I would have just called the cops and gotten them ticketed for disturbing the peace

delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I can but don't want to lol. My landlord is on it and even told my mom they owe him money so he may just kick them out... Guess what that means we have the oppertunity to move into their side which is bigger so good al around! 

Quoting PEEK05:

Geez, can you move?

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting PEEK05:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)