Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He won't let me but I just can not deal with this right now! Im a TROLL

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies

Poll

Question: What should I do?

Options:

It is my body and he has no say husband or not

As my husband he has a say in what I do with my body

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 102

View Results

I just found out I am pregnant. I am now 7 weeks and want to have an abortion. I just do not want to be pregnant right now. My husband has forbid me from having an abortion and says he will leave me if I do. I have 2 kids already (dd4 and ds2) and work full time, I am just to exhausted to deal with another pregnancy and child right now! How can I make him understand!? What should I do??

Thank you to those who were so supportive and/or stuck by your opinion throughout posts. I am amazed at how many women say "your body your choice" and even "lie" to this scenerio and some of the same women in other posts, from today, are saying that your husband should be able to do what he wants when he wants to your body and that you should let him. You know who you are. How is this any different? How are you not being hyppocritical by saying you should lay YOUR BODY down for him whenever he pleases regardless of what you want but not give him a say in his child because it is your body? Ass backwards.

For the record, I am not pregnant and would never have an abortion.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kjfamily
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Tell him you "lost " it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnRmommaof3
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Go get the abortion. Make sure you do it sneaky so he doesn't notice money missing. And say I lost it. I just started bleeding.

PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:39 PM
2 moms liked this

Get the abortion and tell him you miscarried.  I would leave his ass anyway.  He sounds like a controling son of a bitch.  No man should be forbidding his spouse at all.

BeaTx
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
It might get easier....i'm not trying to bash you or anything, but I have a 1 yo and a 2 yo, and I'm 30 weeks pregnant. At first I was so exhausted I just didn't know how I would cope, but it has gotten better.
Good luck, hope it all works out for the best.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Should of used protection. If he wants it and you don't, give him custody... Leave him and continue doing what you wanted to do... Which sounds like having a career and not have another kid. Let him know he will be raising it on his own since you don't want it anyways. Getting one behind his back is beyond ridiculous.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:45 PM

But he is my HUSBAND. I feel like I should for that reason alone. I just feel so lost right now.

MaNdYbEaR2010
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this
... Well in the end it's up to YOU, but... Yeah I have no words. I couldn't do an abortion.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:59 PM
2 moms liked this

It is your body.  Yes he is your husband, but you are not his slave nor his property.  He cannot FORBID you to do or not do anything.  If he is abusive, then you should get out now.

Quoting Anonymous:

But he is my HUSBAND. I feel like I should for that reason alone. I just feel so lost right now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:04 PM
5 moms liked this

What you should do is listen to your dh. It is his child also. If you didn't want any more children you should have taken better precautions.

Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:05 PM
3 moms liked this
Can't blame the man for wanting his own child. Had he been the one telling you to get an abortion, everyone would be calling him all kinds of assholes and douches.

If that's really what you want, be a woman about it, DON'T LIE, get the abortion, tell him the truth, & prepare to be in a single parent home.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)